Mall time

As I got dragged around the mall....(*dead*)
I seen a cute guy. But as i got a good look at him it was Bakugou!

Hes cute now but what if he doesn't know who i am? What if he doesn't wanna talk to me. But he was my bully. Why do i even think hes cute?! Uuuuggghhh im ranting about bakugou. What the hell?! 

"Y/n? Y/N" i heard someone yell.

"Yes?"

"Are you ok? You were spacing out" Mina said

"Same old Y/n" Uraraka said and everybody laughed.

"So how was -favorite place name-" Momo asked.

I been asked this question to many times since i been here. Any other way to start a conversation? I thought and sighed.

"Um it was good i guess. I love it there. Everybody was really nice"

"And i heard the boys were cute there and you still havent met anyone?" Toru asked.

"Um yeah...."

"GIRL YOU PRETTY WHAT DO YOU MEAAANNNN" mina exclaimed making everyone stare.

"SSSHHHH" we all told her

"Sorr-THIS ISNT NO DAMN LIBRARY" she yelled again.

"MINA" we all unison and she sat down with her hung low.

"Ok for real we are gonna find you a boo" Momo said making me laugh.

"Yeah ok" i replied

"So starting off with the boys in our class" Jiro said and everybody started thinking.

"What about....kirashim? You two always loved to hangout"

"And he was a complete idiot but sweet and fun. But i dont think ill ever date him"

"Hmmmm llda?" Tsuyu suggested

"I maybe smart plus "pretty" and hes smart too. We'll be a pretty smart couple but I'll rather have a dummy." I said

"Why not Aoyama?" Uraraka said shrugging.

"Hes like a narcissist. So no" then everybody started thinking and saying boys that was from class 1-A.

"What about...." they all started thinking.

"Ok lets cut the crap. There is nobody i can be with" i said rolling my eyes and everybody just looked at each other.

"But theres still Bakugou and Midoriya?" Tzuyu said which made me go quiet.

"I-.....Izu-chan doesn't like me for sure. Plus i think he likes Uraraka. Bakugou really hates me so i wouldn't date neither"

"Ok seriously you wouldn't date any of them" momo said and i shook my head.

"This is gonna be harder than we thought" Jiro said and everybody agreed.

"What? Sorry!"

"Did you ever like someone?" They asked.

"Uh well.....i kinda use to like the broccoli boy but...nah"

"Broccoli- OOOOOOOO" momo said making me laugh.

"Why dont you go for it?" Mina said

"Like i said before he might like Uraraka" i said shrugging

"Y/n i been living with him for some time. He doesnt like me. Plus hes been talking about you a lot" Uraraka said

"What r-really?"

"Honestly im not even gonna lie He has" tzuyu also commented. And everybody else nodded.

"I cant date him. Maybe he was just talking about how he miss us hanging out together. He doesn't like me. Does he? Why would he want to date me? That just doesn't make sense. Are you lying to me what if he actually doesnt miss me and hes was joking but that doesnt sound like izu-chan. Are you guys just getting me mix-" i was cut of by mina who started shaking me.

"YOURE RANTING" she said and it snapped me out of whatever i was talking about.

"What?"

"You were ranting about Midoriya" Jiro said

"Oh. Sorryyy"

"Its fine but seriously you sure you dont like him. You rant a lot when someone mentions him" momo teased.

"I- uh- its getting late we should go" i said changing the topic.

"I mean we have been here- dont change the topic!" Uraraka said

"She always change the topic when she gets nervous. We dont have to worry about her changing" said facing palming and everybody laughed.

"But seriously it is getting late"

"Yeah we should get going. We can talk about this tomorrow" jiro said and we all waved bye.

....................

Was this chapter long enough? I didnt know what to write. I really didnt know what to write. I dont know what to write. I dont even know how to write a story. So why did i start this one? I dont know. Im rantingggg aaahhhh T_T

Edited