tHe "dAtE"

Y/n POV

I started walking to the park. Thats where izuku said he wanted to meet. As i got there, i didn't technically see him. So i waited at a bench. Near by the entrance. I waited there for a about a hour. I started getting worried.

"Where are you izuku...." i whispered to myself.

"Y/n!" I heard a voice call my name. I looked up to see him running my way.

"Izuku!!" I responded standing. As he was running their was a rock in front of him and he tripped over it. And i stood there wanting to laugh but i held back my laughter and walked over to help him.

"You ok?" I asked holding out a hand to help him. He took it with a little blush on his face.

"Y-yeah t-thanks" he responded as i pulled him up.

"So should we be going?" I asked.

"Um yeah lets go!" He said grabbing my hand running out of the park. First we stopped at a ice cream shop and got our favorite ice cream. The lady at the counter asked if we were dating. Which made the two of us blushed. I told her no and that we were just best friends. Soon we went to a table to enjoy our ice cream.

"So izuku how have you been?" I asked eating my ice cream while looking at him.

"I been good i guess. How about you?" He said staring at his ice cream.

"I been good as well. But you know just got back from (what ever that place was before) and know i have to get use to the different time zones (if the time zones were different).

"Yeahhh. Do you wanna go now or wanna finish your ice cream first?" He asked. He sounded a bit nervous.

"Um yeah we can go." I said with a smile getting up from my seat and started walking to the door izuku followed behind. He were walking in silence most of the time until i said something.

"So how is it being the hero. You are kinda big you know" i said smiling at him.

"Its kinda fun actually. But also a lot of work. I managed to get a hold of my quirk. But its also very dangerous you know" he said

"Cool. Did you ever get bullied by Bakugou when i was gone"

"Kinda" he said embarrassed.

"Oh" i responded and silence filled the air again. Soon we were by the carnival entrance.

"We're here!" He said with jazz hands making me giggle a little and nodded.

"Time to have some fun!" I kinda yelled and he laughed.

~time skip~

We been in mostly rollercoasters and both of us end up sick.

"Yeah fun we said" izuku said making me laugh but throw up afterwards.

"But i mean they were fun but maybe some more rides would be even better. You know?" I said

"A little more would hurt"

"No it wouldn't"

"Yesssz"

"NnOpe. SO LETS GO" i said grabbing his wrist and running towards another ride.

"Hey wait!!" He said as a dragged him behind me.

This chapter was short 😔 but like i might do another mha book 🤡 or i might make a different anime book. Maybe even kpop book. 🤷‍♀️ can you guys give me any ideas 🥺

Thats it BYEEEEEE