After the date

Y/n woke up from a her sleep since there was a knock at her door. She groaned getting up to go check who it was. Once she opened the door the girls from class 1-A barged in. As y/n yelled after probably getting stepped on.

"Y/NNNN OH MY GOODDD YOU HAVE TO TELL US WHAT HAPPENEDDDD" mina yells. Shaking the girl who was on the floor.

Y/n groaned sitting up "what do you mean?" She asked rubbing her head.

"YOU GOTTA TELL US ABOUT THE DATE YOU HAD WITH MIDORIYAAAA" turo said

"I— its like.....8am" y/n told her friends before flopping herself on the couch but felt weight on top of her making her groan loudly.

"So tell us" momo said laying on the poor girl who just wanted to sleep in today.

"It was nice well besides the fact we had a went on a roller coaster and got sick but overall it was good. Now can you get off of me pleaseee" she said begging momo to get off of her which worked.

"Also someone has been wanting to see you" Uraraka said picking at her nails. Y/n looked at the girl hella confused.

"Bakugou, he wants to see you" mina said with a smile

"Why does he wants to see me!? He literally bullied me for so long along with izu-kun" y/n said huffed before throwing herself back crossing her arms (yes you are still on the couch-)

"Well sorry to break it to you but he does. Now are you gonna meet him or not" kyoka said

"I dont know! I just went of a 'date' with izuku and then katsuki wants to meet me?! Like what type a fucker is this!" Y/n yelled getting up walking back and forth.

"Its called a love triangle" mina said with jazz hands. Y/n sighed before throwing herself back on the couch.

"Imma go just because i havent seen him in a while" she told them. Making the squeal.

"OK OK GO GET READY AND ALL THAT WE ARE GONNA RUN HOME AND GET YOU SOME NICE CLOTHES AND BY THE TIME WE GET BACK YOU SHOULD AT LEAST BE DONE WITH YOUR SHOWER OR WHATEVER. WE ARE GONNA TELL BAKUGOU THAT AGREED ALSO" momo said bushing the girl into the bathroom. Before she can say anything she heard the front door shut making her sigh.

Why the hell am i meeting the person that bullied me and my bestfriend for so long....
y/n thought as she turned on the water to get ready for whatever meet up her and katsuki is about to have later.

OK I KNOW I KNOW this is late like really late. Like super late, 21 days late and im sorry. I have been doing other things....and this chapter is short i promise the next one will be longer and better. Imma started editing the other ones since i see others are reading this to-

Ok thats it bye bye lovelies ♡︎