Started off random ended great?

"Y/N NO!" Momo yelled at the shorter girl

"Whhaaaattt. I didnt do anything" the girl said pouting.

"You folded it wrong" the taller girl said and Y/n looked like she was gonna strangle her after the past hour. What were the doing for the past hour you might be wondering? Making a bed (yes making a bed 😂 i didnt have anything else in mind)

"You know what im done forget it" the younger girl said flipping everything off the bed and walking out.

"Wait y/n!" Momo called

"Its perfect. I was going to get a new comforter anyways" momo said.

"SOMEBODY JUST KILL ME ALREADY" y/n yelled

"Gladly" bakugou said coming around the corner.

😂 that wasnt the actual chapter but i thought it was funny. 😔

Y/n was walking threw the city for fresh air. She use to always do this when she was younger. Then there was screams. It was a villain. She was gonna act fast until she saw someone.

"Bakugou?" She said well standing watching him fight. She didnt know if she should help or let him be. Soon he got hurt really badly and y/n didnt know what to do so she helped him. Hero or not. He was her friend and bully but she didnt care. Even if she got hurt badly also but helped. At the end both was heroes.

I honestly dont know what to write about 😂😂 im gonna write the actual chapter now. 😌

"Y/N" someone screamed her name from a far. She turned around to see momo.

"Oh momo! Hey" she said waiting for the taller girl.

"What chu doing?" Momo said started walking side to side with the F/C hair girl.

"Nothing just walking around looking at everything. Some things actually look different from a few years ago" Y/n said looking around.

"Yeah that's because when bakugou is fighting he destroy most of the city..." momo said and y/n face palmed.

"Reckless"

"Yep" 

"But hes so cuuuutteee" y/n said

"......i....did you just call Bakugou cute?" Momo said with a smirk.

"Uh noooo....plus i havent talk to him in years...yeaaahhh" y/n said

"Then why dont you spend a day with him? Hmmmm?" Momo replied.

"Because i promised izu- HOLY SHIT I PROMISED IZU-KUN I WAS GONNA SPEND THE DAY WITH HIM TODAY" y/n yelled not caring about the fact shes in a public place.

"THEN GO HOME AND GET READY" momo yelled.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR. YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE COMING WITH ME" y/n said and dragged momo to her apartment. (and she's getting dragged and getting dragged....im sorry. Lets just go back to the story .-.)

Shutting the door behind her and dragged momo to her room. (STOP DRAGGING MOMO 😭😭)

"Ok you're gonna help me right?!" Y/n asked panting.

"Yeah i guess after you just dragged me here for like five minutes" momo said face palming.

"Ok" y/n said smiling and went threw her closet asking momo watch outfit and basically denied mostly all of them but the last one.

"Perfect!" Momo said

"Thank god i thought we were gonna be here foreverrre" y/n said laying on the floor.

"Shut up and change" momo replied rolling her eyes. Y/n went into the bathroom and changed. She came out 10 minutes later. With her hair curled and the short dress with a short blue jean jacket and black converse.

"YESSSSS!!" Momo said clapping.

"Thanks. But you helped" y/n said with a little blush.

"Yeah i know. Im great. But go gets you a boo!" Momo said pushing y/n out her own apartment.

"WAIT" y/n said before the door close and thats when momo eyes widen.

"THIS IS HER APARTMENT" she said and started laughing.

...................................

I honestly dont even know anymore. This book is all over to place 😔

Edited