18; finding octavia.

6. My Sister's Keeper. [Part 4]

Each person under the parachute held an end to hold it over them. Finn thought this would work seeing the fog would pass over them, but time would tell. The only thing they all could hear was their own breathing, and the wind outside.

Jasper took in a deep breath looking over at Finn, "How long are we supposed to wait?"

"Will this even work?" Monroe asked from next to him.

"We'll find out."

"No, we won't." Bellamy stated moving over and lifting up the parachute. He looked outside and saw nothing, "There's no fog."

They all lifted the parachute off of themselves, standing up to full height next to Bellamy. Finn narrowed his eyes, "Maybe it was a false alarm."

Bellamy looked around them and saw a grounder running, "They're coming back."

The others looked that direction and the solo runner. Quinn noticed around them that there wasn't any others. Her eyes narrowed as she noticed the lone grounder was in fact alone. He was also running the other direction than from what the others had run too. "I think he's alone."

"Now can we run?" Monroe whispered frantically.

"He doesn't see us." Bellamy told them, "I'm going after him."

"And what?" Finn glanced up at him, "Kill him?"

Bellamy didn't look away from the running grounder, "No. Catch him. Make him tell me where Octavia is, then kill him." He stood up and started to walk the direction the grounder was running.

Quinn looked up at him with uneasy eyes resting on the back of him. She understood the pain of losing a brother/sister. Having a missing sibling like this, and trying to do whatever it took to find them. She stood up going to follow him but leant down picking up her bow off the ground. Jasper stood up next to Quinn who had put her bow over her shoulder.

He glanced the direction Bellamy went, "How do we know he's not leading us to another trap?"

"We don't." Finn replied as he started folding up the parachute hurriedly as he glanced in the direction Bellamy was walking. He looked up at Quinn who was balancing on her feet, "Go."

She looked down with narrowed eyes, "What?"

Finn made a face, nodding in front of her, "You catch up with him now. We'll be there in a few minutes."

Quinn nodded understanding, before she glanced over at Jasper and Monroe who stood around Finn who was just starting to fold up the parachute. She nodded again before she turned racing after Bellamy who was getting farther and farther away.

♛♛♛

Raven sat in front of the table in her the drop ship. Her knife was connected to the fire that she taken from the toy car. She was staring at it aimlessly as she thought about the metal two headed deer. But her subconscious was behind her helping her fix the wires together to make a connection with the Ark.

Clarke walked onto the drop ship seeing her sitting there working on the connections. "How's it coming?" She noticed Raven didn't move barely and continued working. "Are you ok? You hardly said a word the whole way back from the bunker."

Raven sniffed a little dropping her knife and wires in a clatter. She leant back in her seat folding her arms in front of her chest. She stood up slightly from her seat turning around holding onto the little figurine. She looked at Clarke dead in the eyes. She lifted the figurine in front of Clarke who saw it.