Chapter 5

I opened my eyes to a room with pale blue walls and bare walls with only a tiny bathroom with a door cracked open. The air smelt like chemicals and it was quiet as a mouse.

After I looked around for a bit, I felt a bullet of pain shoot to my brain and my skull felt like it was being split in half. I screamed like someone who had just seen Bloody Mary. But no one heard me.

Was this a dream? Or reality, I couldn't tell either way.

But that didn't matter because my stomach began to feel a bunch of pain all at once like someone just played Zumba with heals on my stomach. I ran to the bathroom because I was about to be sick. But nothing came up except a blade.

My vision started to blur with a bunch of random images started rushing to my eyes. But I could only remember 2 of them because of how disturbing it was.

One was of a man with vivid red skin and black, cold eyes. He had a blue spot on it's left cheek and no nose. His lips were sown into a smile from ear to ear and you could see the clear yarn like thread used to sew his lips. He opened his mouth to speak and all he said was,

"We'll play again sometime again Lucy."

Before he walked off into a fire and you could hear the screams and sizzling of skin coming from the fire like someone was being Burnt alive. That last for 5 seconds after he walked into the flames before it flipped to the next image.

The next image flashed very quickly but showed my brother hanging from a tree and his girlfriend was beside him also hung and knives in their hearts covered with blood.

There was a message carved into the tree, I read the message just in time before the next image flashed. I screamed and felt my heart stop at what the message read.

"Little Billy Little Billy isn't silly. Little Billy Little Billy was having fun playing with your toys Lucy."