Chapter 7

"I'm not your blood brother per say, but we grew up together and our families were extreme close.  We'd always pull pranks on our family members like your sister Romina.  Once we poured boiling hot rameen noodles on her while she was making out with her boyfriendnamed Ty in her room."

      There was an awkward pause for a second while we both tried to hold in our laughter.  We both failed miserbly and started to laugh like hyenas on crack.

        "Anyways, if you dont remember your own name then I doubt you remembered mine. The name's Luke." He said in an upbeat tone.

        "But in the tale with the robbers and your family going crazy, it said your name was Billy." I said in a confused voice.

        "That's my middle name. Luke BIlly Parkson." He said in a confident vocie.

        I bob my head like an idiot so he knows I understand and he chuckles.  A long pause fell in between us as we looked at the clear blue starry sky.  A nagging thought queston was screaming at me in the back of my mind.  I was too scared to ask but eventually I gathered the courage and broke the silence.

        "If what I've been exposed to most of my life has been a whole big lie, then what happened to cause all of this?" I stuttered.

               He got up and held out his hand for me to take while saying with a smirk,

        "Well let's go ask your true parents what happened."

        My face lit up with glee and I had the biggest grin humanly possible plastered across my face. I yanked Luke's hand and shot up to my feet making him stumble a bit.  We climbed down from the roof and off we went to visit the wonderland known as my home and past.