Chapter 6

I screamed and bolted up from where I was... Only when I woke up I was still at Little Billy's house and I was laying on a table. Sam, Michael, Nathan, and Luna were all circled around me only there was one older gentleman behind me chanting a fraise. He looked to be about sixty with shiny grey, pale smooth skin, and crystal clear vivid aqua eyes. He looked to be about six foot with a big long white drape on and a cross in his hand.

"EXECUTION EXECUTION LEAVE THIS CHILD , THIS ISN'T YOURS SO GET UP WILD. "

Oh lord what is he doing.

"EXECUTION EXECUTION LEAVE AT ONCE DAMNATION." old man spat

Now's not the time to be a cat in the hat and come up with rhymes Mister.

All this sudden wham! Something bursted from under my skin, it wasn't blood no no. But the man from that terrible flash back. He filtered out of my pores like silk.

There the demon stood in front of my very eyes. He still had the cold look in his eyes of murder and hatred. He opened his mouth to speak but only screeching screams left his sown lips from his past victims. He grinned while taking a step forward. The shook as he did so. He lifted his hands up and slowly swiped his index fingers the opposite direction of each other, sending Sam and everyone except for me screaming. Blood starting oozing from Sam's chest first, then everyone else. I couldn't hear myself think over the screams of everyone, but who could blame them. Seconds later, Sam stopped screaming and blood exploded all over the walls and everyone inside the room as he was slowly torn apart down the center of his grizzly corpse. You could see every muscle, joint, bone matter, organ being pulled apart as this happened.

That had drawn the line I had enough of this Ouija shit. Rage was pumping in my veins vigorously. I stumbled over to Billy using every ounce of my strength, short breathed and the look of murder in my eyes.

"You may mess with me, kill me if you want but how dare you fuck with my friends." I spat at Billy

He shrugged his shoulders and began to chant in Latin. And just like that, Michael, Luna, Nathan, and the priests organs exploded all over me and the walls.

I fell to my knees to this horrible sight of everyone I loved and cared about, in pieces.... Dead before my eyes and this had been all my fault... I couldn't take this anymore. This guilt, pain inside, trauma was killing me even more than the glass and bones sticking out of my arms from earlier.

I could hear his cackling, psychotic laughter. It made me sick to my stomach. I look back down at my arms... The glass I thought to myself... If I got close enough with it I could shank him to stun him giving me enough time to say good bye on the Ouija board and he'll be gone..

I was soon snapped outta my daze by the wind leaving my lungs and blood rushed to my eyes. I didn't know what was going on for a second till I felt Billy's arm around my neck trying to suffocate me. My vision was going hazy and black spots were starting to appear. After a few seconds he released his grip sending me gasping for air and on the verge of fainting.

He then jerked my arm harshly with his sweaty blood covered hands and dragged me down to the basement. I didn't fight it. Honestly I wish he'd kill me so I could be put out of my misery and not have to live with this trauma and guilt.

I looked around, there was the Ouija board laying there, freely, taunting me saying,

"This is your fault. You shouldn't have played with me, I'm hell in a box."

Tears escaped my eyes remembering how everyone's, dead. And even if I do some how manage to live, I wouldn't ever be able to talk to them again and I'll be back to the lonely new girl. I started crying harder thinking deeper and deeper about this hell of a mess I'm in.
Billy turned his head and looked at me, confused. He took a closer look at me and dropped me and skittishly stumbled backwards falling to his feet like he'd seen a ghost.

"Oh my god.... I can't believe this... What have I done." He mumbled fearfully

"Well... You murdered about 4 people and fucked me up bad in the house you were killed in." I snapped back being the smartass I am.

He looked down and yanked the thread used to keep his lips in a smile. Something looked different about him all this sudden... He looked alive and human.
He started to scream and curled into a ball, sobbing his eyes out like someone in a bad panic attack.

"NO. NO. NO. WHAT HAVE I DONE. WHAT HAVE I DONE. I'M A FUCK UP LIKE EVERYONE TOLD ME." He screeches in between breathes.

Something came over me, like Sam telling me, go comfort him. I limped over there and plopped next to Billy and started to run my hand up and down his back and started saying,

"Shhh. Shhhhhh. Everything will be okay. Take deep breathes. In and out."

"NO IT WONT BE. I FUCKED UP." He shouted.

"Well yes you did with the murders but what happened?" I ask curiously

"God.... God deceived me, he made you and your friends look like the robbers that took my life the first time... I was hungry for revenge, so I didn't hold back.. I almost killed you.... I almost killed my lost sister."

"Wait...YOURE LYING! IM NOT YOUR SISTER IM LUCY HILARY SNYDEDID. I WAS RAISED IN REMELS. I CAN NOT BE YOUR SISTER!" I shoot back

I was beginning to panic. My breathing was getting shaky and my palms are sweating. Had all my life been a lie? No, that couldn't be. Could it? I began to hyperventilate

"Calm down Rose, I have much to tell you but first let's talk about this not in this room and clean up a bit." He said calmly

I nodded and agreed and went left the basement and took showers and cleaned up our cuts and damaged selves. We met on the roof about 2 hours later and I never noticed how much of a spitting image he was of me. He had brown floppy hair, blue eyes, a small nose, and was very lean and tall. He didn't look so little anymore... He looked to be about 16. He took a deep breathe in and sighed and said...
"Okay here's the real story...."