♥︎Bonus part 2♥︎

(1 year later)
(Y/N POV)

I'm out looking for a gift for Peter. Well, it's a gift, about a gift. If that makes any sense. Anyway, I wrap up my shopping trip once I find the perfect thing, and then head to the Tower. We are all having a little weekend gathering, and I thought this would be the perfect time to give Peter his present. I get inside and say hello to everyone. We all laugh and talk all afternoon. Then later on in the evening I decide to bring out the present.

"Hey Peter, look what I found for you at the store today." I hold up a coffee cup that says #1 Husband on it. He laughs. I go put some actual coffee in it and set it down in front of him. "Thank you." He kisses my cheek. He drinks the coffee slowly as everyone talks. Then as he takes the last sip, he chokes. "Geez Peter are you okay?" Harley laughs. Peter doesn't say anything. He looks at me, blinks, then peers back inside the cup. "Um, Y/N, do you know that there's an extra sentence on the inside of the cup?" He asks. "Yeah. Why?" I ask, faking nonchalance. "I-I don't- understand this, what does this mean?" He says, a small smile forming on his face. I try to hold back a huge grin. "What do you think it means?" I ask. "What what means? What's in the cup?" Michelle asks.

"Well, it says 'number one husband' and on the inside it says '...and about to be the number one dad'." Peter says. Everyone freezes. Michelle jerks her head towards me.
"No way."
I smile and nod.
She squeals and hugs me. Peter looks at me. "What, am I not getting?" He asks. "Peter. What makes a dad, a dad?"
".....Children."
"And how would you become a number one dad?"
"If I had children?"
"Yeaaah..."
"Wait, am I having children? Are we- are you- what?" He says, flustered. I laugh and shake my head, then sit next to him. "Peter."
He blinks and looks at me with big doe eyes.
"I'm pregnant."

He blinks again, a smile starting to form on his face. "Really?" He asks. "No Peter, I'm lying to you." I say sarcastically. He laughs. "HA IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE" Harley says. Pepper gets teary eyed. To my surprise, so does Tony. Peter doesn't seem like he processed the news yet. Everyone is talking and congratulating us, and Peter is just kind of zoned out. Then he suddenly turns to me.
"You're pregnant?"
"Yes dear, I thought that was clarified."
He points to my stomach. "So, there's a baby, in there? That's happening? This is real right now?" He says. "Yes Peter." I smile. He gets a happy sparkle in his eyes. "For real? I'm gonna be a dad. I'm gonna be a dad? Can I do that? I'm only 20? Is that like, okay?" He says. I can feel his excitement bubbling up. "Yes Peter." I say again.

He laughs and squeezes my hands. "Yes! This is amazing! What will it be? Well I know it's to early to tell that, but I wonder what it will be. We get to think of names, and all kinds of stuff. What if it's a girl? Would it be one of those things where the girl likes the mom better? Not that I'm saying that's bad, I just want her to like me. Or if it's a boy, would he like me better? Or would it be opposite? Like in movies where the girl wears little shirts that say daddy's girl on them and the boy has a mammas boy shirt? I don't know. If it's a girl you should probably watch out because I'll spoil her rotten. Well, I'd do that with both but-"
"Peter." I laugh, cutting him off.
He smiles. "Sorry. I'm excited." I kiss his cheek. "I know you are, it's okay." I laugh.

He kisses my lips and then puts his arm around me. I lean my head on his shoulder. I love this mans. And I can't wait for the new addition to our little family....

"Hey wait! We have an announcement too!" Harley pipes up from across the room. Michelle looks down shyly and smiles. He reaches down and grabs her hand.....

The end.
{ And to be continued for Harley and Michelle ;) }