♪Part 19♪

(Y/N POV)

Me and Peter are supposed to be going on a date again tonight. He said he was gonna make it up to me for last time. So I'm excited. I get start getting ready and pick out my outfit. (Shown)

I decide it's a cute outfit and then I head to the board walk on the beach

I decide it's a cute outfit and then I head to the board walk on the beach. Actually, I remember that's where we almost had our first kiss but then my dad called and interrupted. I smile to myself. Who would've known back then that we'd be dating now? We were so awkward. And don't get me wrong, we still are, but we've gotten better about it. I get a giddy skip to my step as my excitement to see Peter grows. I haven't seen him hardly all week. I guess he's been busy. I hope nothings wrong. I should ask him about it when he gets here. I keep walking around and going down memory lane. Me and Harley playing the dunk tank. Morgan with cotton candy all over her face. Even me and Tony has a bonding moment here. We walked down the board walk and talked for like thirty minutes while waiting for everyone to meet up with us. Those were good times.

I check my phone and look at the time. Peter is almost an hour late. I sigh. I try to call him four times, then I leave a message. "Hey Peter, its Y/N. Um, I'm not sure if you forgot, or your just late, but we were supposed to meet up at the beach today, and you're like an hour late. I'm just gonna walk around some more. Call me back when you can. Bye." I hang up. I'm getting kind of upset about this now. What is he doing?

(Peter POV)

"Ohhh nononono." I gasp. That can't be true. Y/N's dad? How can he be over this whole thing? I went through his office and sure enough, he was in charge of this whole plot. I hear the door open down the hall, and voices coming. I find a place to hide really quick and wait for them to pass me by. Scar and.... Y/N's dad round the corner. "We need to carry out the plan soon." Y/N's dad says. "We're planting everything as quickly and discreetly as possible sir." Scar says. "Good. Those stupid heroes will get a taste of their own destruction." Y/N's dad says angrily. Oh god it's true. "What about your daughter dating that Stark kid?" Scar asks. My eyes widen. "She'll be hurt, but she'll understand once I explain to her that those heroes killed her mother." He retorts. What? What? I thought Y/N's mom died in a car accident?

"Does she even know you're plotting this?" Scar asks. "No. And I'm not gonna tell her anything until after the job is done." Y/N's dad dismisses Scar dude, and closes his office door. Oh god. I don't know what to do. I come out of my hiding spot and make my way to the secret door thingy. I open it and leave as fast as I can. I get outside. "What? It's daylight?" I ask. "Yes Peter. It is 10:45am." Karen comments. "Oh god great. I was supposed to meet Y/N at the beach. Oh my god." I start swinging back to the tower. I get there and run to the living room. "Mom!! Where's dad?" I ask hurriedly. She sees me in my suit and gets a worried look. "He's in his office. Honey what's wron-" She doesn't get to finish because I'm already headed for the office. I take off my suit as I run.

I make it to his door and sock skate inside. "Dad!! I need your help!" I say. He looks up from his StarkPad. "What's wrong kiddie?" He asks. "Okay, so there's this bad guy right? And he has this secret lair and I followed him to it, and I found all these blue prints. All the blue prints were of Avengers Tower, and so I read some of the notes that were there, and they said that they were planting bombs. In the tower. They're going to attack us and we have to be ready, I have proof and everything you can get it from Karen. And the guy over the whole thing is Y/N's dad and I don't know what to do about it." I rush out. After I finish talking I take a deep breath. "Oh my god Peter! Why didn't you come to me about this sooner?" Dad says.

"Because at first I had no idea how bad this guy was until I followed him last night-"
"Last night? How late last night?" Dad cuts me off. "Um all night? But that's not the point. This guy is gonna kill everyone in this tower sometime soon if we don't stop him." I say. Dad runs a hand over his face. "You are so grounded after we figure this out." He says. I roll my eyes. "I'll alert the team. And have Friday scan the building for any trouble, and maybe do a deep scan for any explosives. We need to tell Y/N about her dad. Or more specifically, you need to tell her." He says. "What? Why me?"
"You're the boyfriend. Not me."
"Oh yeah."
Dad starts tapping away on his StarkPad, and then leaves the room.

I follow him. "Um, well there's a slight problem with me talking to Y/N." I say. He stops. "And what might that be?"
"Well, I've been busy chasing this guy around, and so I haven't really been hanging out with her and everything that much, which I feel terrible about I'm such a jerk, but I don't know if she's gonna want to even talk to me." I hang my head and fiddle with my hands. "She doesn't deserve anything I've done the past two weeks. I ditched her on a date, didn't walk her home from school once. And I completely missed a do-over date we were gonna have today. She left me a voice mail and a few texts. She sounded kind of mad actually." I say. Tears prick my eyes a little, but I blink them away. "Pete. It's okay. I'm sure she'll understand. Haven't you told her you're Spider-Man?" Dad says.

"Ha. No." I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Oh great. Don't worry. You can fix it. Just give her the puppy eyes." Dad smirks. I roll my eyes, but don't hold back a smile. My phone dings. It's a text from Y/N.

 It's a text from Y/N

Oh god. Dad notices my startled expression. I show him her text. "Son, I hate to tell you this, but you're gonna have to tell her you're Spider-Man sooner or later." Dad says.