Addicted

Author's pov

Taehyung was in a deep sleep. He didn't wanted to wake up. He felt so safe around the two hands in his waist which held him closely.

The manly scent was giving him estacy. He snuggled closer to the one who was holding him.

He slowly opened his eyes to meet with the most handsome person.

"J-jungkook?"

He took in a deep breath. He was completly mesmerised by the pretty human in front of him.

The way his skin was shining in the sun rays. He couldn't  help but stare.

He didn't know what he was doing. He never felt this way before. 

A smile crept to his face unconsciously. He started to trace jungkook's face with his fingers.

His perfect forehead, his closed eyes,his pretty nose, the cute scar on his left cheek.

He giggled touching the scar. He didn't know the reason but he felt butterflies in his stomach watching the man in front of him.

He didn't know why he felt like he know the person in front of him for like years.

His eyes then stoped at jungkook's lips. He gulped at the sight.

He was already addicted to that luscious lips. He touched the small mole under his lips. Then he slightly touched his lips. 

He slowly started to lean in~

KNOCK KNOCK 

Tae got starled by hearing the knock. A blush creep on his face, when he realised what he was going to do. He shaked his head and face palmed himself.

"What are you doing to me jungkook?"

Tae was going to get up slowly, without breaking the other boy's sleep,  

But before he could get up jungkook pulled him for a kiss.

Taehyung was surprised by the action. His eyes went wide but he kissed him back. 

The soft lips hovering upon him was turning him on.

 "Taehyungieee" KNOCK "Wake up~ Tae tae......."

Taehyung heard Jimin calling him from outside. He tried to break the kiss but Jungkook only deepened the kiss. It felt like years. 

Only because they had to take breath, Jungkook pulled back. He stared at the beautiful blonde in front of him whose eyes was still tightly closed

He caressed tae's now wet, puffy lips. 

Tae slowly opened his eyes and stared back at the brunette who had a soft smile on his lips. Tae smiled back at him.

Tae knew he was still looking like a reddish tomato so he hide his face in Jungkook's chest.

Didn't they hated each other?

"Tae tae....... Taehyungieeeee.......Tae bear...........Open the door~"

That's when tae realised jimin was calling him for hours. 

"Aish this midget is really a cock blocker.Why is he always ruining our moment?"

Jungkook said with a pouting face which made Tae laugh.

"Yaaaaaa get up you lazy ass or else I am going to break this door" 

Taehyung chuckled at Jimin's irritated sound and tried to get up from the bed.

"Yaaa let me go you coconut head"

Tae said to jungkook in a playful, low voice with a shy look on his face. Jungkook chuckled at the boy's cuteness and pinched his cheeks.

Tae just giggled and got out of kook's grip and went towards the door while rubbing his eyes.

"Why are you yelling at me chimmy???"

Tae opened the door slightly and asked Jimin while yawning.

"What are you hiding you sneaky lil tiger?" 

Jimin asked tae while wiggling his eyebrows.

Tae was a little taken aback. He didn't really wanted Jimin to know that he and kook slept together. He knew his best friend correctly.

Tae knew that If he tell Jimin the truth then he will definetly think that tae is replacing Chim with kook.

"Yaaa I'm nat hiding anything detective, just go down so that I can take a fresh bath and have a 'good' good morning~

Tae said to Jimin while pushing him towards the stairs.

"Ok ok sleepy head just come down fast"

Jimin told tae while walking towards stairs. When he was gone tae rushed to his room which was now empty.

"Where is he?"

Tae asked to himself.His mind was filled with thoughts. He never felt like this.

Until 2 days ago he was a person who was waiting for his first kiss.

But recently he was kissed by a coconut head almost 5 times.He was confused he didn't really know the other boy.

Is this love? Why does he gets too much hyped when he see the brunette? Why does the other boy kiss him? Does jungkook likes him?

Why the heck was he acting like a couple with a boy who he just met?

Tae's deep thoughts were interupted by the sound of bathroom door opening. He turned his head to meet with a 'wet' Jungkook

(A/n: Not that wet you dirty minded people)

Jungkook only had a towel around his waist. Water drops were dripping from his hair.

He had a damn good body. Taehyung was already drooling at the sight.

"Oh so my princess is drooling just at the sight of my body? "

Jungkook asked tae with a smirk.

That's when Taehyung realised he was drooling. He quickly shook his and and looked away.
He was a blushing mess.

He looked up to see a wet jungkook walking towards him.

(A/n: Sooo what do you think? what's gonna happen? Plz give me ur feedbacks babies 😍😍😍
Luv y'all ❤❤❤❤)