Hard

Author's pov

"Shit that mud head" tae cursed out loud in annoyance. The whole class was now looking at him. Jungkook smirked and just winked at tae.

Do you wanna know what happened between them? then let's just revind a little.

*sometime ago*

Both jungkook and Jimin was looking at tae like he was some kind of ailen. Both boys were amazed by tae's looks. When jungkook noticed jimin's reaction he was feeling jelly.

"Where r u looking at midget?" Jungkook asked Jimin

"That's the same question I want to ask you shit head." Jimin replied

Both were staring at eachother like they wanna kill the other one. They started bickering without a proper reason.

After all those bickering and fight they dressed up and went to school. As always Jimin and tae had different class. So now tae and jungkook were alone. Tae was going to the locker room but a hand stopped him. Of course it was none other than Jeon jungkook

He pulled tae to the janitor's room. Tae gulped out loud. His mind was already flooding with their make out section a day before.

With an unrecognisable spark in eyes kook stared at tae. Then he pushed his own hair upwards and licked his lips. Tae was already having a hard time because of that.

The way jungkook's Adams apple moves when he gulps. The way jungkook's forehead looks when he pushes it upwards. The way jungkook's muscles looked on 'that' day. How sexy he looked when he was in between tae's thighs.

Just these thoughts made tae half harden. Jungkook touched the corner of tae's lips. Tae looked at kook. Kooks one hand was wandering inside tae's shirt. They were too much close. Kook slowly went to tae's ears.

Tae shivered at the closeness. Then he told tae in a deep voice

"You were a bad boy today taeee that's why u won't get any kiss for 1 week."

With this kook took two steps back and looked at tae again. tae had an amused face on.

"See u at class tae" kook winked at him and started walking away but abruptly stopped and looked back at tae and told him

"Well make sure to clear your little problem down there tae tae"

Kook smirked while saying that.

Tae was surprised that just jungkook's looks made him hard. That's when he heard the bell ringing. Yup the final bell to get inside the class room.

"Oops looks like you won't be able to clear your problem "Princess" "

Jungkook told tae in an innocent voice. Tae was tightened a bit more because of the nickname.

So he just cursed and went outside the janitor's pushing kook away. Jk chuckled at the sight and ran behind him.

*Present time*

Tae was having a really "hard time" at the class, right when it was break tae ran to toilet.

Meanwhile jungkook was regretting what he did. He felt bad for tae. He was just playing around with him. He took out his phone and dialed tae's number.

After sometime tae picked up the call.

"Tae......... How are you? (A/n: What kind of question is that Jeon??? 😂) After a lot of self questioning kook asked tae -

"Do you need any 'help' tae???"

Tae just moaned at kook's voice. Tae was already embarrassed because he became hard just at kook's voice. Kook didn't do anything but that place contained a memory which tae couldn't forget.

On the other hand just tae's moan were making kook wanna feel and touch the boy. Kook was imagining what tae would be doing there. He gulped hard. He was turning on by that thought.

"Kookiee~ I need~ ya no....w"

Tae blurted out through the phone. He was loosing his mind. He needed jungkook. He wanted him.

Hearing what tae said made kook hard. Tae's moans were music to his ears. He gulped while licking his lips.

"Just wait a little babe i'll be there in a second."

Jungkook replid tae through the phone and started running in the direction of washroom.

Well both of them were crazy for each other but was too afraid to accept it. Is it love or is it lust? Even they didn't knew the answer. But they knew one thing and that was they wanted each other.

They needed each other. And both of them wanted to be there for eachother. Their love was just starting but before that the plan to separate them was already made somewhere else.

(A/n : Soo that was it for today. Plz tell me if it gets boring and if I should fasten up plot ok😉😉😉

Luv y'all borahaeee 😘😘😘😘

C ya later cuties n thnkz for reading commenting and voting 😊😊😊)