Movie night

Taehyung's pov

I was waiting for kook to come. He haven't yet came back where did that fool go?. I am really bored. What should I do???. Thats when this idea popped into my head. Yup there is 3 bottle sojo left in the fridge. I guess I should have a good movie night today. Yup that shit head is out for the whole day. And here I was sleeping peacefully till now. I was tired and my whole body was aching because of that shit head.

Tonight I am free from that shit head. I chuckled at my thought. The truth is I am really missing that coconut head. I pouted at my own thoughts and started searching for a good movie.

Hmm let me think because today I am damn confident I am going to see a horror movie.
I have 3 sojo' in front of me and now lights are off and the movie has started.

I am completely covered in the blanket. I have already completed 2 bottle of sojo'. That's when I realised I haven't closed the goddamn door. At first I was confident on seeing this movie. But I have a fragile mind I haven't opened my eyes even once. All the screaming and screeching is killing me. Why would any bitches make this kind of movie????

I want to get up from the sofa but I am damn terrified. I knew I can't stand horror films. Still I thought of seeing one and on top of that I have switched off each lights. My eyes was tightly closed. I heard a petrifying screen from the TV. I am saying this truly. I am really dead right now. I have started trembling. The only light in this room is the light from the TV.

I drank one more shot of Soju and I think now I am confident enough to stand up. I stood up from the sofa right then the lights went out. Now it is completely dark. Not even a single ray of light is present in the house. I gulped hard. I looked around but I couldn't see anything. Everything was dark.

I heard some kind of sound from the front door. What the hell? Did the ghost came out of TV? I heard footsteps nearing me. My eyes was filling with tears. Is it ghost or did any thug break in? I wanted to take something to defend myself. But I am not able to move.

I don't what kind of realisation hit me. I crawled under the table and covered myself with blanket I hope the ghost won't find me. I chuckled at my thought. But I don't know why I am seeing everything double.

I wished if kook was here where is he? That's when I heard-

"Tae?"

"Jiminie?"

Jimin's pov

I was really worried for tae we went to school together but i got a call from jinniee he told me that tae was not well and he went back to home. I was going to check on tae right after school but I couldn't because of Yoongi. I met him today. He was studying in our class for years but I haven't seen him or talked to him until today.

I was a little depressed because of tae's behaviour. I just feel like he is lying to me about something. I just feel like he is hiding something. I was seated on the bench in our school park while thinking about tae's change. I just don't know I feel like that coconut head will take tae away from me. Unknowingly a tear slipped from my eyes. That's when Yoongi came to me.

(A/n : Yoonmin is beginning ladies 😍😊)

He asked me if he can sit beside me. I said of course yes. After school we went to park and talked a lot. Truthfully saying that made me relax. He told me to be confident. He told me to not think of how tae feel about me. I love him that's all that matters.

Yoongi made me smile talking to him made my worries disappear. I chuckled at the thought that we just met today. Still I told him all my secrets. I don't know why but I just felt a connection with him. We exchanged numbers too. He is a really nice guy.

Now I am in front of tae's house. It's dark. Isn't he inside? Why is there no lights on? I pushed the door it was left open. Where is tae is he ok? I was a lot more worried now. I slowly went inside. I saw a trembling figure under the sofa covered in a blanket. Only half of him was under the sofa. Isn't it-

"Tae?"

"Jiminie?" Tae asked me in a confused voice.

"What are you doing under the sofa tae?" I asked him while helping him get out.

"Thwat me seeing mowiee lights,.....off sound~"

I knew tae was drunk from the way he was talking. I just chuckled at him. I asked him if he wanted to go upstairs and sleep. He told me he was afraid to sleep alone and he wanted to cuddle on the sofa. I just smiled at him.

Whenever tae watches a horror film he always makes me cuddle with him on sofa it's one of our weird habits.

I just said an yes and covered him in blanket and cuddled with him. After days I will be getting a good night sleep today. I just drifted off to sleep with him.