Can't stop myself (M)

Taehyung's pov

I'm sure Jungkook would be hungry . Its not like I care for that shit head but I don't want him to stay hungry this whole day. I was gonna pack him some breakfast but before that Jungkook's mom came to me with a bag and asked

"Tae bear please will you give this food to kook?"

"Ah yeah of course Ms Jeon."

"Babieeeee just call me eommaaaa. Why are calling me Ms jeon?." 

She asked me while pouting. She was too much cute that I want to pinch her cheeks. I giggled and told her

"Ok eomma I'll see you later"

"Bye babieee take care."

My two Eomma's , Appa and Mr Jung yelled at me. I waved at them and went outside where Chim was already waiting for me.

"Let's go chimmy"

*Time skip (At schoot)*

Right now I am looking that coconut head. Chim already went to his class. The only class we share is english and we don't have english today. Every student was already in class but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. 

I looked each and everywhere for that coconut head where is he?

Suddently someone pulled towards the Janitors room. 

"J-jungkook?"

Authors pov 

W-what are you doing Jungkook???

Taehyung asked to Jungkook who was too much angry. 

"J-jungkook why are you ang-ry? What happened? Wasn't everything ok this morning?"

Jungkook didn't say a word he just slammed the boy to the wall and tightened his grip on Tae's hand. He was now too much closer to the brunette.

Taehyung was shivering because of fear. His hands were now above his head which was held tightely by Jungkook . He looked at Jungkook's eyes to see an unexplainable emotion.

Jungkook pulled taehyung towards him with his free hand. Then he didn't waste a minute to slam his lips on the others. It was not lust, It was something more pure.

Taehyung really missed the others lips so he started kiss him hungrily. Jungkook's grip on taehyung's hands softened. He sucked on Taehyung's bottom lips. 

Taehyung understood the sign and opened his mouth. Jungkook's tongue was tasting each and every bit of tae's mouth. Taehyung was moaning at the sensation. 

Suddently Taehyung felt something wetting his cheeks. He opened his eyes to see tears flowing out from Jungkook's eyes. 

Jungkook just pulled tae towards him and put his head on Tae's shoulder while tears were flowing from his eyes non stoply.

"K-kook ah" Taehyung called Jungkook but he only got a nod from the now sobbing Jungkook. 

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightely and asked him in a soft voice

"kookieee why are you crying?"

Jungkook was taken aback by the nick name. He looked at the other boy with heart eyes. Taehyung slowly wiped kook's tears and told him 

"plz don't cry kookieee"

Jungkook couldn't help himself he once again pulled the brunette in for a kiss which the other fondly replied. But this time It was heated. They both wanted each other's presence.  

They were now fighting for dominance. Taehyung's hands were wrapped around Jungkook's neck. 

This time taehyung decided to tease jungkook. When jungkook graced on his bottom lips for entrance he didn't let him.

Jungkook groaned at tae's teasing and gripped tae's ass tightly which made a moan escape from tae's mouth. Jungkook loved the soft plushy feeling on his hands. He started gropping it which made taehyung a moaning mess.

After all the sucking and biting Jungkook shifted his mouth to Taehyung's neck. He licked Tae's jawline and started sucking here and there.

"K-kook ah~"

Jungkook knew that he found Tae's sweet spot when he heard the high pitch moan which erupted from Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung tilted his head to give Jungkook more access to his neck. 

Jungkook slowly slipped his hands inside Tae's pants and now he was gropping Tae's bare ass. Both was feeling very horny. 

Both started to undress each other. Taehyung was really an innocent baby. He just went with the flow. Jungkook threw his own shirt somewhere in the room and started undressing taehyung, who was now blushing. 

"Tae tae-ah do you want to do this?"

Jungkook asked tae in a voice filled with uncertainity.

Taehyung just nodded at jungkook without looking at his face. Jungkook put a finger under tae's face and made tae look at him. And pecked his forehead. Taehyung was now blushing in a more darker shade of red. He was completely aroused. His cock was now aching. 

"Strip"

Jungkook told the blushing boy who did what he was told but tried to hide himself with his hands.

"Don't hide Tae, you are beautiful"

Then Jungkook unbuckled his pant and slipped it off with his boxers. Right then Jr jk was met with his stomach.(A/n : U know what I mean right?)

Jungkook couldn't hold himself while looking at tae. The other boy was just angelic. He was completely perfect. 

Jungkook put his fingers on tae's mouth and told him to suck. He knew by now that the other boy was a virgin so he didn't wanted to hurt him. After making sure his fingers were perfectly coated, he slowly rubbed the rim of tae's hole. Then slowly slip his finger in.

"Mhm~ kook ah~"

Taehyung's moans were music to jungkook's ears. But they were in school so he didn't wanted to get caught. 

That's why he muffled the other boys moans with his kiss. He slowly started to move his fingers back and forth. Tae's face was already erotic. Jungkook was getting more harder and harder at the sight.

He slid in 2 more fingers and started fingering and scissoring tae. Tae was a blushing and moaning mess.

Jungkook made tae climb on him. 

Tae wrapped his hands around the others neck and legs around his waist. Tae felt the tip of Jungkook's cock on his ass hole. He was now drooling at the feeling.

"Tae~ I am going in"

Jungkook told tae and suddently thrust in him. A tear slip from tae's eyes at the feel of both pain and pleasure. Tae moaned louder and his mouth was wide opened. The feel of Jungkook in him was making him more and more hornier.

Jungkook waited for tae to adjust him. After a second tae told him to move. 

Jungkook started to move slowly at first. 

"K-kook ah~ go f~ast Mh~~~"

Taehyung told Jungkook in between his moans which he regretted the next minute. 

(A/n: Oh my gad I can't belive I just wrote this.😳😳😳

Plz forgive me for any mistakes. This is my first time writing a smut. I know its bad but I'll make sure to make it better.😘😘😘

And by the smut will b continuing in the nxt chap so wait my loveliesss😍😍😍)