Chapter 9

Ok, so I just realized this might be a little confusing. If so, I'm so so so sorry. I'm not good at writing at all, and I believe that the more you write, the better you get, and this is my first fanfiction, so please... forgive me :). Also, I don't write smut, so if smut is your everything, please either read and not complain or just leave quietly, thanks!

As for Suga's depression, it's fake and in bold because it was going to get even more confusing if it were just regular font. God, my grammar is disgusting :).

Namjoon got back that night with multiple light hickeys and a silly smile on his face. He remembered everything that he wouldn't have remembered when drunk - the romantic candlelight meal, which consisted of Jin's excellent food and wine. Not to mention a bit of his girlfriend. Delicious. Not in a pervert-y way.

He glanced inside the maknaes' room. Snores. Three outlines. He shined his phone's dim light on the three to make sure, seeing V, Jimin, and a botch of pillows. That's probably Jungkook. In case the maknae was suffocating and couldn't do anything, Namjoon turned a pillow over and patted Jungkook's face. Or where the face should have been. Surprised, his heart made a loud thump before he composed himself and felt around the bed.

Where was Jungkook?

Tip-toe-ing around to the room Sope shared, he peeked inside, then continued to his room. He shook Jin. "Jin. Jin! Wake up, you sleepy as-"

"Don't you dare finish that. It's like, 4 in the morning? Why the hell are you waking us up now?"

"I'm not the only one awake." Namjoon's confusion bled into his voice, and Jin sat up, raising an eyebrow at Namjoon's swollen lips.

"If this is about your sex life I want no par-"

"Jungkook's missing."

"What?"

"Jungkook's not sleeping."

"Dammit. Do you-"

"No, I have no clue. But Suga isn't in bed either."

He downed his 17th shot, the alcohol now only dimly buzzing through his body and ringing in his ears. Drinking away to oblivion. Drinking, drinking, drinking. And the boy had just finished his 18th shot when Suga put his unsteady hand on Jungkook's. The maknae glanced over at the older, who had now drunk 9 shots and was just as dizzy as Jungkook. They weren't as drunk as the night he and Jin almost did it, but they were pretty drunk.

"You're a lightweight, Suga." Jungkook declared this softly.

"This is the life," the older boy suddenly announced. Jungkook coughed and raised an eyebrow. "When you're falling into depression," Yoongi continued, as if there had been no interruption, "you've gotta take it out somehow. Dig it out. Kill it. Pour it from your blood. You've gotta drain it from your body. Take it out somehow. And, sometimes, when you're drunk enough, you can do it."

Jungkook merely looked at him. Suga blinked drowsily. "And sometimes... you can do it when you're conscious of what you're doing. What you're going to do."

"Have you... have you ever done that?" He wasn't sure if he wanted the answer that came. Suga lifted his shirt sleeves, displaying a multitude of cuts that were nowhere near healing. 

"Oh."

"Let's go back," Yoongi decided. He steadied himself on the rooftop of the apartment building, 7 stories up, and offered a hand to Jungkook. Taking it, the boy lifted himself and picked up the shot cups and bottle of beer. They stumbled to the elevator together and waited for the elevator to start moving.