Chapter 11

A/N: School is so~ busy. Honestly.

"I'm here!" Jin burst into the hospital, flinging the doors open wide and hitting a nurse full in the face.

He called out, "Sorry!" before running to the receptionist's desk. Jin saw Namjoon flashing the finger at somebody and grinning, and before he could comprehend what was happening, he was storming over and shaking Namjoon by the shoulders and shouting, "What the fuck! I thought you were hurt!"

Startled, the younger boy merely stared back, his grin slipping. Jin sighed, letting go. "Sorry, I just... Yeah."

"Nice grammar." Namjoon quirked a half-smile before it slipped once again. "Well, Suga passed out. I don't know why."

"What? That's so..." Jin thought for a second. "Distressed damsel."

Namjoon crowed. "I know right? Who would've thought? But anyways," Namjoon became serious, "I wanna know why."

"What do you mean?"

"So, I did my analysis, and Suga and Jungkook both had shots. That's the only way they could've gotten that drunk."

"They could've drank from glasses."

"Suga doesn't do that, and Jungkook and Suga adore each other." Jin grimaced inwardly. "So they wouldn't have drank from glasses."

"Alright, but how does this explain why Suga and-"

"That's obvious. Someone slipped them something, or they just drank way~ too much." Namjoon concluded this with a self-satisfied smile.

"How do you know this?"

"I have my ways."

"And what about Jungkook?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Jungkook's strong."

"True." Jin smiled at the thought of his Kookie.

"Jin." The said boy looked at Namjoon. "Hm?"

"Ask Jungkook out. He won't say no." Namjoon paused, then added, "And if you break his heart, Suga and I will tear yours. To bits."

"I don't have that power." Jin shuddered at the thought of breaking anyone's heart. "But I will ask him out." One day.

"Then do it now." Without further ado, Namjoon pushed the startled Jin backwards. Jin windmilled before falling backwards into a pair of arms. Jungkook.

"Hyung, did you fight?"

"No, he just.. wanted me to do something."

"Then you should do it, probably. It's probably for, like, probability or something. You know, science-y stuff?" Jungkook smirked, and Jin found himself melting.

"Yeah, but anyways... I'm gonna go do it now," Jin told him.

"Alright, see you later!" Jungkook smiled and started walking away.

"No, wait!" Jungkook turned, a surprised look on his face. "Hm?"

"...Ah.. you see... Willyougooutwithme?" I feel so embarrassed. He literally walked right away from me as I-

"OfcourseI'llgooutwithyou!" Jungkook ran to Jin and threw his arms around him, the elder breathing in the scent of the maknae.

...

"I'm pretty sure I'm dead."

"Why?"

"Because only heaven has angels."

"Hyung!"

Jin shrugged. "It's true. I mean, look at you."

"Is it just my looks?" Jungkook pouted.