Chapter 6

The doctors rushed past Park Jimin, who was sitting on a chair, in to Jungkook's room as he stood up and followed the doctors hurriedly. He burst in to the room and suddenly felt himself unable to take a step, however, when he saw how Jungkook was so still and Jin and V were crying and suddenly there were black drapes surrounding the room and spilled coffee on the floor and spiders and suddenly V was limp and not breathing and his face was haunting Jimin's mind and-

Jimin jerked up from the bench, the blanket sliding off him as he checked his fast and irregular breathing from the nightmare he'd just received. Blanket...? When did I fall asleep here...?
Jimin noticed a certain Taehyung who snapped his head up from the sleep he had drifted in to. 

"V?"

"Huh... Oh... Oh yeah! Hey! What's up, man!" V almost shouted in Jimin's ear.

"Shit, Tae... It hurts," Jimin grumbled.

"Ooh... Sorry!" Tae noticed the blanket on the floor. "Oh yeah, you seemed pretty cold, so I tucked you in. You were twitching kind of, and shivering, so..."

"Thanks Tae." Jimin was turning pink at the thought of Tae caring about him, so he peeked inside Jungkook's hospital room. Then he frowned and looked over at Tae. "I thought it was my shift for Jungkook though?"

Taehyung shifted. "Well... I wanted to keep you company?" The last words were high-pitched as if asked as a question.

Jimin blushed. "Uh, right. Um."

"So... Uh... Doyouwannagograbacoffee?"

"What?"

"I- I said- Do you wanna go grab a coffee?"

"I-" Is this a date? Or like... Is he asking me out?

"Jimin?"

"Sure?"

"It sounds like a question," V said. "Come on, loosen up!" Oh my god, he said yes. He said yes. He said yes. He said yes. AHHHHHH!!! He said YES! He said YES! He said-

"Taetae? Are you coming or am I going alone?" Jimin is so cute. He's so good natured and- Answer, you idiot!

"O-Oh yeah! Here, I've got my won!"

"Hobi.... Hobi...." Suga playfully wiggled his ass in front of Hobi's face. "Hobi..."

"Oh my god I can't sleep please-" Hobi opened his eyes. "Oh yes. Keep doing that."

Suga rolled his eyes. "Come on, it's our turn for shift."

"Ugh... Alright." Hobi groaned.

Two minutes later, Hobi was chirpier than ever. "Suga, hurry up!"

"You were the one asleep," He grumbled.

"Aish." Jin cursed as he tripped over the chair leg.

"Jin?" Jungkook flicked on the lamp.

"Yah, you're awake?" Jin looked over at Jungkook. It was already past midnight.
"You're awake too!" Jungkook defended. "And you're older, so you're supposed to get more sleep," the younger tutted.

Bangtan was rolling their eyes quite a lot these days. "I'm not that much older you know."

"Oh please. You're practically a grandpa. Though you're a rather handsome grandpa." Jungkook winked at Jin.

Oh god.  My heart just skipped a beat.

"I'm not called 'Worldwide Handsome' for no reason," Jin managed to stutter out.

"Of course, of course." Jungkook winked again, with a beautiful half-smile gracing his lips.

Wha... Oh my god he is so cute! Jin carefully made sure he wasn't directing his thoughts at anyone else as he stared at Jungkook, who was still smiling at him. Why is he smiling like that? Is he trying to kill me? Jungkook merely grinned wider at him. "Go to sleep, Jungkook. It's already like 4."

"Alright, alright." The maknae pouted at Jin. "Cuddle with me?"

This vessel will now explode in 3. 2. 1. "Alright." Jin lay next to Jungkook and put his arm over the younger's shoulders. I'm literally dying. Jungkook turned the lamp off and snuggled next to the oldest member. Jin almost squeaked, but by then both of them were tired and fell asleep almost immediately. The darkness surrounded both of them, and each closed their eyes with a slight blush and a smile caressing their lips.