Anna

"Come on, pick up your feet!" groaned Anna as she tugged Kristoff through the labyrinth of halls filled with expensive suits of armor, dusted and polished pictures of previous rulers, and arrays of precious and elegant glassware that could easily be broken, so were left untouched.

"I'm tired Anna. I don't want another sled." complained Kristoff.

"I want to get there, today," said Anna, continuing to tug his arm almost out of its socket.

"But-"

"Never mind, it's just around the corner." Anna pulled him through another long hallway and shoved the doors open, pulling Kristoff in, and shutting the door. "Open your eyes."

Kristoff pulled the blindfold off of his head, and his eyes widened. He was standing in the entrance of a room full of snow. White, fluffy clouds crowded the ceiling, small snowflakes lightly falling into the heaps of snow.

"Let's build a snowman!" squealed Anna, moving to one end of the room. She started to build a large rectangular block, piling up the snow.

"Pretty sure that isn't a snowman," commented Kristoff, walking towards the other end.

"I'm rusty, okay?" she said, still working on it. "There." She shook off her hands, satisfied with the two foot high block she built.

"That is definitely not a snowman," said Kristoff, chuckling to himself. He bent down and started to gather snow for the snowman, with his back to Anna. He heard what sounded like snow flying through the air and something cold, wet, and full of force hit the back of his head. "Hey!" He clutched the hairs on the back of his head, and glanced at Anna. She laughed.

"Bullseye!" she yelled, stooping behind her small fort to create another snowball.

Kristoff laughed. "Now this is definitely not building a snowman."