Hans

Hans sat with his back against the cold stone walk. He nibbled his stale bread, inbetween sniffles and coughs. He set his bread down back into the metal dish and leaned his head agains the wall. He sighed deeply, the breath visible as it came out of his mouth. It had been like this since yesterday. He shivered and sat on his hard bed, pulling the raggedy blanket close and wrapping himself in it. The cell door suddenly opened.
"You have a visitor." said the guard. Two of them came in and put his hands into the metal holders chained to the wall. "Bring her in!" the guy who had spoken before called.
The room temperature dropped lower until the silhouette of the woman was clear in the doorway. A hand reached up and the hood was pulled down to reveal a woman of fair complexion, with her bangs back and hair braided down one side.
"Queen Elsa? What are you doing here?" asked Hans.
"I know you're innocent." she said looking deeply into his eyes.
"You do?" Hans asked. She nodded. "One question: What horrible things did I do while I was out?"
"Well, to begin, while Anna had her heart frozen, you locked her in the room without any light or warmth, and told the people of Arendelle she was dead and sentenced me to death for treason."
Hans took a deep breath in, and stepped backwards into the shadows, slumping to the floor. "I was a monster." he said, a tear escaping his eye. He wished he could free his Hans to wipe it.
"No, you aren't. The spell was." Elsa said softly, kneeling beside him.
"The what?" Hans looked her straight into the eyes.
She opened a large knapsack Hans didn't notice before. She turned it upside down and shook it. A boulder tumbled out. It unrolled itself into a small grey troll. It took a deep breath.
"Hello, Prince Hans of the Southern Isles."

Hey guys! 60+ views already! 😍 Sorry for no updated recently, I haven't had time to sit down and do anything in the past 2 weeks. The chapter is a little short, but this weekend I won't be busy, so hopefully I can update again soon! ☺️💕 Also, I realize the troll was too heavy for Elsa to pick up, so I have a simple explanation: She used her ice magic on a sleeping troll that was off to the side and gently put him in the sack. Good-bye for now!