Chapter 3 - i missed you - part 2

Third person P.O.V
———————————
El got changed as Mike finished off his eggos and put the dishes in the sink. Mike knocked on the door of Els bedroom and turned the doorknob ever so slowly. "HEY, WATCH OUT!" El yelled as he opened the door and slammed it shut realising she hadn't even pulled the dress up yet. "Oh my god El I'm so sorry!" Mike breathed sympathetically.

"Mike I need help!" El called from her bedroom pushing the door open while standing on the other side of the room. Mike loved her powers but he would never use her for them and always treated her like a normal person not like a lab rat.

Mikes P.O.V
——————————
I zipped up Els dress and helped her put on her wig. Then I lightly touched some blush on her soft cheeks and she put on a bit of lip gloss.

We walked out the front door, "you look beautiful El." I said and she plastered that stunning smile on her face looking at the ground. "Pretty?" She asked looking up at me. "Yeah pretty but you look beautiful without it." I said walking over to my bike and picking it up. "Let's go." I called and patted the back of my bike signalling for her to hop on.

Els P.O.V
——————————
We walked into Bradley's big guy and I instantly shut my eyes, regret and pain washed over me as I remembered what I did. When I hurt all those innocent people, I was a monster and I knew it but mike would never let me feel that way no matter what but I wish he would.

We walked over to the eggos and grabbed some. Mike grabbed my hand and we ran to the lollie section then I looked at mike. "Grab whatever you want." He said, I sprinted to the chips and grabbed salt and vinegar then speed walked to the lollies again and grabbed a bunch of candy. When we payed for our food I started remembering again what I had done. Mike snapped me out of my trance "let's go pay." Mike said. We payed for our food and rode home.

Third person P.O.V
——————————————
El and mike walked inside the cabin then made a fort. They hopped inside and set up they're bed and put in their candy. "Hey El what time does hopper get home?" I asked, "one-one o'clock." El replied "why?" She asked poking her head around the corner. Mike walked up to Eleven. "Well....." he said as he walked into her bedroom. Mike took slow steps to El, he cupped her  face.