Chapter 9:Maybe It's Time

Naryll woke up early in the morning it was still dawn when she went out of the castle bringing a piece of paper and a pen...

While walking she keeps on saying these words....

"Do I love him?Do I care for him?Do I?😞

  Then she realized something...
  "Hmm..oh well...If I keep on Believing this is gotta hurt😞"

I'm not Juliet and he's not Romeo...maybe we're really not meant to be...I'm not Cinderella who found love because of a glass slipper being left behind...wait !what am I talking about?!their just fairytales...mine is reality...I had my own story....hmm...maybe someday I had my own happy ending...maybe....

A minute later she found herself a beautiful scenario of a sun setting up  near the shore..

     After seeing the sunset... Naryll sighed and said...

   "It's time for a new beginning...It's time for me to Forget about him..."

She wrote something in a piece of paper...

   Life goes on Naryll

   Life goes on Naryll...Life goes on...

  She's still talking to herself,she's taking a deep breath and she's fine!she's brave...she can handle any pain...

   Naryll left the piece of paper near a tree and started walking so that she can go back to the castle...

On her way to the castle ...She saw Ansen sitting on a bench...

  "We meet again..."Naryll said...

   "Hi Naryll...it's nice to see you today😉"Ansen replied...

    "Are you okay?you doesn't look good?"Naryll asked...

   "No no..don't mind me...I'm just sad for not seeing my dad since I was born.."he felt sad..

"I'm sorry to hear that...so?how about getting to know each other more?is that okay for you?"Naryll asked.

  "Yeah sure!let's do that tomorrow ...I had things to do today..."Ansen smiled at Naryll..

"Sure why not!let's meet at the beach tomorrow...is that clear?

"I'll be there😉don't worry Princess..."

  "So,I will be going then..."Naryll asked permission to go ...

"Yeah!me too..see you tomorrow"