S2 Chapter 9: Untold

Early in the morning...

'' Okay now we're off'' Omar said goodbye for now.

'' We'll go back soon, stay safe everyone'' Chasted said.

'' let's go'' Veien nodded.

Minutes had passed... after they started off their journey, Aldie arrived together with Ozo.

   '' he where are they'' both of them looked at the surroundings , '' where's Veien? and Chaster?'' Aldie asked while looking at the place .

   '' they left! operation dragon egg finding! is so totally fake'' Karson reacted.

      '' where's Athena? '' Aldie asked.

    '' The lil princess is here? how come?'' Ozo asked Aldie.

      '' she went away into the castle, she doesn't want to stay, she wants to be an explorer or more than that''. Aldie smiled.

    '' but she must go home ! her parents we're already worried sick ! you know it hurts when you've lost your child, she must go home to Auridian''.

   '' But now's not the time'' Aldie put his right arm into Ozo's shoulder.

    '' oh okay! I get it'' .

      Not so long, Athena woke up and went outside the tent, '' hey Athena, have your breakfast'' Karson gave the princess some food.

   '' so what would you like to teach me? '' Athena got really excited.

   '' Archery'' Karson smiled.

  '' pfft! but I hate archery Karson'' Athena shookt his head, '' learning archery is nice! I promise'' Karson put the glass of water into the table.

  '' not so interested'' Athena scoffs.

  After Athena got finished eating, she was about to go out to start the training but the problem is it suddenly rained hard.

   '' pft! bad day ''.

  Aldie and Ozo went inside Athena's tent.

  '' oh ! welcome back maiden Aldie''

   '' Athena... good morning''

    '' more like bad morning'' Athena rolled her eyes.

     '' Aldie? is it just me or she's somehow  similar to Queen Radison''.

   'my grandmother? so tell me about her'' Athena requested.

    '' you wanna hear an untold fact?'' Ozo said.

   '' Queen Radison is somehow good but she's also bad , she put her own castle maid into a traitor which is maiden Al..''

  '' Ozo! cut it off, she musn't know about these kind of stuffs, she's still young''.

  '' oh come on! please tell me!''

    ''  okay, I'll start with once upon a time, there was a member of a tribe named Radison, on her 18th birthday, she saw a man, not just a man but a royal and he is your grandpa Athena, they loved each other very much . Then, one night, because Queen Radison got obsessed of the power she's holding as she got crowned queen of Auridian, Princess Naryll was still a kid back then, she told Naryll that your father's dead ! because of an illness, but the truth behind that lie? it was something more, she poisoned the royal highness.

  '' I... I thought my grandmother is a nice person''. Athena replied in a small voice.

  '' well! that's the truth, but people change so... ''

   '' hayst! ''

  The rain is getting stronger.

   '' I think I'll go take a rest again, am still tired tho''. Athena yawned.

               To be Continued...