Chapter 29:Planning For Something

While Naryll sat near her bed,she's still thinking about her dream,More armies!!she shouted.

She went into the village together with some of her armies and they announced that whoever wants to be part of her armies,she will reward their families.

The armies posted a poster and many villagers responded and agreed to be part of Naryll's armies and Brandon's one of them.

''okay!''Naryll said and she told them some reminder that training starts after a week,get ready.

(At the kingdom of Redanuo)

  One of the warriors from Redanuo  reported something to the king.

"sire!Queen Radison's already dead,Naryll's weak!it's finally our time"he laughs.

"that's a great news!it's time for us to fully- destroy Auridian,my wife has nothing to do with this war,they started it."the King looked at his wife's portrait.

"I'm in!and I'm going straight for Naryll"Ozo said.

"so what's the plan?"one of the warriors asked.

"we train,we prepare,we battle till the end,that's the plan"Ozo replied.

(after a week had passed)

   In Auridian, Naryll  teached the new recruits on how to use a sword and a bow for stronger defense,she teached them the proper way to battle and how to cover themselves while using a shield.

The other people who wants to join,gave up,instead of 30,000 new recruits they're down to 10,000.How hard can it be?Naryll asked.

"super hard!"they answered.

The others continued the process in being an official army of Auridian just for their families.

Brandon,Ansen's older brother showed great performance,he impressed Naryll by his own hand movements on how to defeat enemies quickly and to sum up,he's such a fast learner.

  After that tiring day in recruiting new armies,Brandon is one of them who got in.Naryll gave them recognition because of their hardworks and in doing their best.

One night,Naryll was walking towards the tree house when Brandon followed her and said.

"your majesty,I want to talk to you about something"Brandon said.

"go ahead"I replied.

"Is it really true?our place is in danger?"he asked.

"I don't know,but I do have a bad feeling,that night!even though it's a dream,for me,I think it's a sign..for us to be prepared in near future.I replied.

"I believe you your majesty,that's why I wholeheartedly accept your offer,I don't care about money!but I care for our place... a lot".Brandon smiled at me.

"but I don't want war,I want world peace especially to both kingdoms.

Suddenly,loud noises was heard.

Auridian armies shouted.."someone's invading our castle!"

"no!"Naryll shouted.