The Ex-Boyfriend... (Chapter 6)

Tw: a little bottle about an abusive relationship, an non consent kiss. And a heated makeout for my lemon/smut lovers. (Which includes me)

Virgil's POV:
Me and Roman decided that after I had my little panic attack that he would take me to my house that way I could rest a little. We got to my house and he was about to leave until I grabbed his hand. He gave me a confused look.
"Could you um.. Maybe s-stay with me and cuddle... If you want to of course! You don't have too! You kn-" before I could finish he kissed me. I kissed him back slowly. We pulled away after a couple of seconds.
"I would love to Vee." He said sweetly. I smiled and blushed. When we got in we headed up to my room and watched a movie while we cuddled. After the first movie I was asleep.

Roman's POV:
After the first movie was done he was out like a light. I kissed his head then u heard his phone ding. I looked over and someone texted him.. Now I'm curious. I looked at the contact and it said
'Asshole' I laughed to myself but I was even more curious now. I'm aloud to look right? I'm kinda Like his boyfriend? A friend with benefits maybe? We haven't decided yet. I opened his phone cause i know his password. (It was his four favorite numbers.). Then I went to the text and and read it.

Asshole: hey baby, I know that I don't deserve you but ive changed! I still love you so much and I was hoping that maybe you wanna try one more time babe.

Did.. Virgil have a boyfriend before me? And if so how long ago did they break up if they even did break up.. I'll ask him when he waked up.

                   Hour later~

I felt Virgil wake up.
"Morning Sunshine. Sleep well?" I said looking at him with affection. He smiled at sat up with me. I smiled. He then sat in my lap I was blushing Like crazy.
He wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped my around his waist.
"I slept fine. What time is it Princey? I would like to know please." He said while he moved on of his hands on the inside of my thigh right next to my crotch while looking Innocent at me. I was still blushing a lot. We've only kissed for like...5 seconds at most???? I think and hope that's gonna change today. I looked at my phone.
"2:05 sweetheart" I said he smiled  then put his hand on my crotch and palmed me a little. I flushed red and looked away while letting out a quiet moan. He kissed my cheek and got up and left the room. I remembered the phone but first... I gotta find that fucking tease. I went down stairs and saw him sitting down at the table. I went behind him and started massaging his shoulders. He let out a very quite. 'Hmm' of enjoyment. I went to his ear and whispered something.
"With you in bed.. I wouldn't need the covers to keep me warm." I said then walked to the sink and pulled out my phone. He came over to me I turned around and got pinned to the counter. He kissed me roughly. I kissed him back. He asked for entrance which I gladly opened. We fought for dominance and he won surprisingly. My hands were in his hair while his were in my shirt playing with my nipples. After a couple of minutes we parted. A string of saliva connecting our lips, we were panting. I looked at his phone and grabbed it and showed him the message from that dude. His eyes went wide and he sat down the kitchen counter.
"I was wondering who he is. If thats okay." I asked softly. He looked at me with teary eyes.
"He's my.. Ex.. He used to abuse me physically and verbally. I broke up with him and he's been trying to get back with me.. This was about 2 years ago." He said sadly. I smirked and picked him up. He squeaked.
"R-Roman?! Where are we going?!"
"To your room~"
"W-why?!?" He said I smirked
"Just to have a little... Fun~"
To be continued ~

Okay guys! The next chapter will be smut! Have a great day my lovelies!
748 words
                     ~Cayla~