The Bullying Begins. (Chapter 3)

Tw: Cussing, hitting, Kicking, called rude names, crying, basically angst but some Fluff too!

Roman's POV:
Its been a week since I became friends with Patton, Logan, and Virgil. I've also became very popular! I don't hang out with any of the cute popular cheerleaders because I'm gay and I'd rather hang out with my friends. Over the week me and Virge became really close. Patton and Logan became close also. I've started having feelings for the Emo Nightmare. I'll flirt with him but never actually ask him out.

Virgil's POV:
Ever since me and Roman started hanging out people have been putting notes in my locker.. Its after school and I see Roman, Patton, and Logan coming towards me.
"Hey Kiddo!" Patton says happily while hugging me. I chuckled and hugged Patton back.
"Hey Pat, Logan, and Princey." I said waving at them.
"Salutations Virgil."
"Hello My Chemically Imbalance Romance!" I chuckled at that. I realized I left something in my locker.
"Oh shi-" I almost cussed.
"Language!" Patton said going over to Logan and holding his arm.
"Shoot. I left something in my locker. You guys go home I'll text you when I get home." I said about to leave until Roman grabbed my hand. I blushed at the physical contact.
"To bad. I'll wait for you out here that way we all know you got home safe. You guys go. I'll stay with Ve." Roman said waving bye to the others. They nodded and said good bye. Roman let go of my hand and smiled at me softly.
"You don't have too Ro." I mumbled.
"I know. But I want to make sure your safe. Go get your thing I'll wait out here for you." He said gently. I nodded then went in the school.

I went to my locker and got my drawing book. I put on my book bag but before I could leave I got pinned to the locker, my eyes widened. There where two girls who looked like they just got out of a strip club and two guys that looked Like they went to the gym every single day. One of which was holding me to the locker.
'' I'm gonna say this as nicely as I can to a bitch like you, okay? Stay away from Roman! He's only hanging out with a Emo like you because he pity's you. So how about we teach you a lesson then you can decide your fate. Teach him a lesson boys." The blonde hair girl said. (Sorry to all my blondes T-T) after she said that, the guy hit me in my gut and dropped me to the ground. The guy was kicking me. Everything hurt I felt tears start coming down. After about 2 minutes they stopped.
"Come on. Let's leave this Loser here. Remember~ You chose your fate." The other girl said. Then they all left. I was probably there for at least five minutes trying to catch my breath because I saw Roman run up to me.
"Virgil! Oh my gosh what happen! Who did this?!?" Roman said picking me up and hugging me.
"I-I'll be fine I just need to catch my breath..." I said hugging him back he looked at my and I saw tears in his eyes. He wiped my tears from my cheeks then grabbed me stuff and grabbed my hand.
"I'm taking you home then I'm staying with you for a couple of hours to make sure your okay." He said sternly. I could tell by his voice he wasn't gonna take no for an answer so I simply nodded.

Hey guys! Check out my Prinxiety and logicality one shot book because I'm gonna be going a meet the author chapter! You can see what I look like and learn some stuff about me! Have a great day my lovelies!
649 Words
                      ~Cayla~