Double the Crushes.. (Chapter 2)

Virgil's POV:
I was listening to the teacher bit I kept noticing Roman glancing at me then blushing a little. After the class was done I tried to walk out until someone grabbed my hand. I looked over and saw that it was Roman. He smiled at me.
"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" He asked still not letting go of my hand. I nodded hesitantly.
"S-sure. Can we go get My friend Patton first tho?" I asked not really minding the fact that he's holding my hand like I usually would.
"Of course!" He said smiling then noticing our hands and pulled his away.
"S-sorry.." He said looking down and rubbing his neck. I blushed a little. Why do I want to hold his hand again and why did it feel right to me?!?!
"I know which class Patton is in. Come on." I said then grabbing his hand and pulling him with me. While walking we were talking to each other. We reached the class and saw Patton walk out with another male. He looked Like the nerdy type. He had Glasses the same ones as Patton, and black shirt and blue tie along  with black jeans. Kinda like mine but mine were ripped and tight.
"Hey Patton! Who's he?" I asked Patton while walking up with Roman.
"Oh! He's in my English class! He's one of my partners!" Patton said cheerfully while smiling at him.
"Salutations, I'm Logan.. Who might you two be?" He asked holding his hand out. I shaked his hand then Roman did.
"Sup. I'm Virgil Black. Nice to meet you." I said he nodded.
"Wait. Let's all have lunch together and get to know each other!" Patton said joyfully. We all nodded then the bell rang.
"Well. See y'all at lunch!" I said walking to my next class Romans class was next to mine so we walked together in awkward silence until he broke it.
"Hey.. Um do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me. I looked at him surprised.
"Who would want to date me?!? Of all people?!?" I said generally confused. He looked at me then pulled my face towards him. I was a blushing mess by this time.
"I bet anyone would love to date you Virgil.. You seem really nice under all that angsty Emo-ness." He said softly then smiled. I returned the smile. He let go of my face then gave me a paper. I looked at him confused. He winked then went into class. I sighed the walked into class also. After class I looked at the note while gabbing my things. It was his phone number!! I walked the class to see Logan walking to lunch. I walked up to him.
"Hey Logan." I said. He jumped a little.
"Hey Virgil. Do by any chance know if Patton has a boyfriend?" He asked straighting his glasses.
I smirked.
"Why do you have a crush on him~?" I asked in a teasing manner. He blushed then said:
"M-maybe. I don't know!" He said a little frustrated. I chuckled
"No dude. He's single.'' I said still laughing a little.

Hope you liked it!! Have a great day my lovelies!
542 Words.
                       ~Cayla~