New school, New crushes (Chapter 1)

Virgil's POV:

My Best friend Patton was waiting for me outside. I came outside and saw him smile at me before hugging me.
"Come on! I wanna check out the school before class! Its a new school so let's gooo!!" Patton said dragging me by my wrist.
"Okay okay! I'm coming." I said chuckling. He let go of my wrist and we continued walking we were at the gates when suddenly

BAM

I looked up to see a very handsome boy.. He looked like a modern Prince. He had a white and red jacket with light brown hair with blonde at the ends and Amber eyes. He reached out his hand for me. I felt my face heat up while I took his hand.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry I wasn't looking." He said nicely. We looked in to each others eyes for a second and his cheeks had a pink dusk coating them.

"O-oh It's fine and yeah I'm okay.." I said looking down. He smiled at me.

"My names Roman Prince, who might you two be?" He asked kindly.

"Oh um.. I'm Virgil Black and He's Patton Angel." I said still a little embrassed. Patton waved at him then Roman looked at me and he kissed me hand.. WHAT?!?! My face must have been red by now. He looked back up at me and smiled again.

"I must be going but I'll see you around." He said then winked at me then walked away. I was a  blushing mess while Patton was squealing.

"You have a crush!! He totally likes you too!! I ship it!" Patton said while squealing.

"Yeah right. He's probably another one of those play boys." I said rolling my eyes. But even then I couldn't stop thinking about him. Ugh.

"Come on let's hurry up and explore the new school before we go to class." I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the school when we got in we explored then went to class. We didn't have the same classes except for history so I went to science first and he went to his class. When I arrived I saw that prince charming there. Why?!?
The teacher was calling names for seats when all of a sudden she called mine..

"Virgil Black, and Roman Prince!" I looked up with wide eyes. After she was done I had to move next to him. I'm gonna have to sit here all fucking year. Well... At least he was nice to me I guess.. I sighed. 'This should be fun' I thought while class was starting.

Hi! Thats the first chapter done! I hope you liked it. Anyways have a great day my lovelies!
454 Words~
                         ~Cayla~