Chapter 3

The next day, I wake up with one of those headache. I suddenly remember everything that has happened yesterday. I grab my phone.

@ lizdominguz : oh my god. I am so so so so sorry. I was stupid. Thank you for not taking advantage of the situation. Tysm. I hope ur not mad 'Cause I won't forgive myself. I'm so crying right now.

@ ander.mnoz : hey hey hey it's okay don't cry. It's okay I'm happy to hear you're okay. But please don't do drugs again when you're alone. Why did you drink that much anyway?

@ lizdominguz : i don't know... I guess I was feeling lonely. Nadia was with Gúzman and you were with your friends. I just didn't feel at my place.

@ ander.mnoz : come and see me next time :)

@ lizdominguz : tysm. Why are you so nice anyway?

@ ander.mnoz : Because I care about you Liz. You're one of those clever women who always laughs. You're pretty nice, beautiful and you are so so clever. I don't wanna lose you. I want you happy. With me. I want you.

@ lizdominguz : omg Ander that is so sweet.

@ ander.mnoz : i mean it.

@ lizdominguz : look I don't want things to go to fast.

@ ander.mnoz : don't worry. I'll wait.

I sigh. He's so sweet. I keep thinking about last night. It was so wild. That's when I receive the text.

@ na.diaaa : Liz. You need to stop talking to Ander. Right now. This is for your own good believe me. He's gonna break your heart.

@ lizdominguz : he just told me he liked me Nadia

@ na.diaaa : this is such a big mistake

@ lizdominguz : why can't you be happy for me Nadia?

@ na.diaaa : i am!! Just not with this boy please. Trust me.

@ lizdominguz : what r u not telling me?

@ na.diaaa : last night. When he took you upstairs. I was alone. Gúzman came towards me. We started drinking. A lot.  He was really wasted. He just kept talking about a dare. How he felt so bad about it because 'she was my friend'. I started asking questions. What was he talking about? He told me everything. It was Lu's idea. After the day when you had a better mark than Lu, she was really upset. She wanted to take you down. So she asked Gúzman to do something. To seduce you and film you while fucking. And then publish the video. But he couldn't do it. So he asked Ander to do it. He agreed. He only spoke to you to fuck you Liz. And to publish the freaking sex tape. He's not the one you think he is.

I throw my phone on my bed. I cry. I so hope it is not true. I so hope this is not true. I'm shaking. I try to resist. Try not to ask if this is true. So that I won't hurt myself. But I need to. I need to know if this is true.

@ lizdominguz : tell me it isn't true. Tell me you didn't do this. Is that why there were your phone on the table yesterday? Please tell me it's just my imagination and that you didn't do this stupid dare. Tell me you didn't play me.

@ ander.mnoz : Liz...

@ lizdominguz : how could you? I thought we had something. I thought I could trust you. Did you even mean anything you said to me?

@ ander.mnoz : yes Liz. After all, I realized I actually liked you. But it was too late. And it's not like I filmed, I didn't even fuck you.

@ lizdominguz : i don't even care ! You have no idea how much this hurts me

@ ander.mnoz : you were the one who took your dress off. YOU wanted this.