chapter two

It's Friday morning and yesterday I was in New York. The producer said I have a lot of talent but not to work with him. He also said that I'm gonna find a job in this context.
By the way I'm at the airport and I'm waiting for my flight.
I had a call with Grace and I told her about Billie that liked my comment.
"Imagine working for billie uh"
"BRO IT WOULD BE A DREAM"
Literally. A dream. It's never gonna happen.
I mean for Billie? Billie Fucking Eilish? Nah. Impossible.
Also it's so cold here.
I'm wearing my blōhsh hat and my big black hoodie. Oh and I have leggings on.
I usually dress better but I wanna b confort because I have to go on plane.
I was reading some reviews about my hotel in Los Angeles and it looks good. Hoping it's like that.
It has a spa. Sure I'm gonna relax myself when arrived. Tomorrow is gonna be another really hard and stressfully day so I have to be rested today.

I'm arrived and it's 5:20pm.
The flight was 2 hours late fuck.
Now I'm gonna eat something and then going to spa. I'm already stressed.

The view is so beautiful. I wanna take a photo to remember what I am living. Such a beautiful moment. Interrupted. Someone opened my door.
I turned around being annoyed.
"This is not ur ro-"
"Oh sorry girl! I didn't mean to interrupt. Whatever you were doing" she said.
WAIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? THAT WAS BILLIE EILISH.
"WAIT YOU'RE BILLIE"
"YEAA. Sheeesh already someone that know me, we good" she said laughing.
"I fucking love you and your music. And your outfits fuck! They are so dope"
I was over excited.
"It's okay if I come back later? I'm really hungry and I want to put my bags down. Also I have a show tonight"
"Of course it's okay"
"Bye baby"
"Bye billie"
I was tearing up. Billie wanted to come back? HOLY SHIT!

Billie's point of view

Damn. That girl is so hot what the fuck.
And she's such a fan.
I'm so happy that I went to the wrong room.
She had my merch on too.
I actually feel like I don't wanna do the show and I wanna stay with da girl. Maaan i feel like she's very funny? I don't know. But I feel some good things about her.
Also her black long hair? So beautiful.
"Bil? What are u thinking about? Bill??"
"Um yeah yes, nothing"
"You can tell me everything you know"
I love Finneas. He's my big brother. I would die without him.
"Ugh ok. So there's a girl in the room next to mine. She's very cute"
"Wait how did you met her? You're here since like ten minutes" he said laughing.
"OKAY STOP LAUGHING!!" I said ironically while I was throwing a pillow at him.
"I met her because I went to the wrong room. I'm gonna go back at her room before the show"
"Don't get distracted to much before performing uh" he said while he was going out of my room.
I threw another pillow at him.
He thinks I like her or sum shit but it's not like that.
I mean she's hot.. but my bi ass could never-
Could never date a fan.
Everyone would know and would say things like "oh my god she's lesbian!" "oh my god she's dating a fan!!"
And shit like that. And I don't want it to happen.
Love makes things worse that sometimes already are. But I mean.. I can't choose who I love.