chapter three

Stacey's point of view

It was 7:00 pm and I heard someone knocking on my door.
I was on my way to open the door when I remember that Billie was coming over! How did I forgot it?
"Hey love its billie-"
"Hey bil" i said opening the door.
She started looking at my legs.
Fuck! They were naked! I forgot that billie was coming over so I put on some comfy shorts.
"Wanna watch something?"
"Oh umh yea" she said looking at my face and blushing.
We chosen Clueless. A classic.
While we were watching it she was putting her hand next to mine always more close.
What should I do? I should hold her hand? I'm sure Billie's straight.
I mean I'm straight too but.. you know.
Eilish could get it.
And I'm also sure that Billie would never like me.
I mean I'm so fucking ugly.

Billie's point of view

Why am I doing this? I'm catching feelings for her? No way. I don't know her. Maybe she's a psycho.
Why I am searching for her hand? Why I want to hold her hand?
Maybe I should know her better before doing something. The film is finishing. Finally. I mean, I love this film but I want to talk with her. I didn't ask her name yet. But she knows mine.
"I'm sorry I didn't ask yet, but what's ur name?"
"Oh it's Stacey. Stacey Lace" she said smiling.
Damn her smile was so fucking beautiful.
But wait a minute. Why Stacey Lace remember me something? NO WAY!!
SHE'S THE GIRL THAT MADE THAT COOL COMMENT UNDER MY POST!
"I liked one of your comment under my post!!" I exclaimed
"Oh my god yes!! How did you remember it?"
"I love that comment!"
She moved a little bit and the lights made me notice her big grey eyes. They're stunning. I don't know why but I see real hurt in those eyes.
"You're eyes are so beautiful" I said.
Fuck! I can't control myself.
"Oh! Thank you! No one notice them. Because they always switch colors! In summer they are blue like yours. And I love it"
I smiled at her.

Stacey's point of view

Wow. This feels like a dream. Billie literally told me that my eyes are beautiful. You heard the sound? I just fell. In love. And I'm fucked up cuz Billie is never gonna fall in love with me.
"Can I tell you something?"
"Of course baby" she said with a soft voice.
Why I am telling her this? I never told anyone. Only my best friend. No one knows. But I feel like I can tell her this.
"My sister died one year ago. She was one of the light in my life. And now she's gone. I didn't get over this death yet. Sometimes she comes back in my memories and-" I started crying like a fountain.
"But your music helped me a lot. Your music saved me"
Billie had tears in her eyes. She knows what losing someone feels like.
"I swear, I'm not gonna leave you." She said while she was putting her hand over my face.
A phone started ringing. It was Billie's.
"I'm sorry baby is my mother calling"
"Hey mom"
"BILLIE!! WHERE ARE YOU?? YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAD TO BE HERE AT TEN! YOUR SHOW STARTS IN 45 MINUTES AND YOURE NOT HERE! IM WORRIED FOR YOU! I TEXTED YOU BUT YOU DIDNT RESPOND!"
"Im coming mom"
She closed the call then.
"Love I have to go okay? Please rest. Tomorrow evening I'm coming okay? Before I return on the other part of Los Angeles, at my home. Then you can come to my home whenever you want" she said looking in my eyes.
I'm living a dream. A fucking dream.
"Thank you Bil." I said before her to leave.

Billie's point of view

I love being in tour but sometimes I just wish to decide when I have show. Thank god this is the last, I'm so happy to see all my fans because they're one of the most important part of my life,
but my legs hurt and I really need to rest.

When I got back at the hotel, before going to my room, I went to Stacey's. She fell asleep with her face wet. She probably cried again for her sister after I leaved. I dried her cheek with my hand and the I gave her a kiss. On the cheek of course. Her neck was showing and I wanted to kiss it so bad. But I can't. I pushed the home button of her iPhone and I saw the wallpaper. It was a photo of me. And I saw a bunch of messages from someone who she saved "dumbAss bitch" with the black heart emoji. That should be her bestie.
I leaved her room and I went to mine.
I can't stop thinking about Stacy. But I should sleep. It's 1:56 pm.