Chapter 3 ~ Marilyn's POV

"Mary, please?" Trent begged me. I looked at him like he was crazy. We arn't allowed to leave campus anymore! I knew he heard me by his change in expression. He pouted his soft bottom lip and made his 'puppy eyes'. He wasn't wearing his contacts as we just sat in teh grass next to the fence keeping us in. I wasn't wearing mine either though. Neither of us were trying to hide our wings, we only needed to when we went outside the gates. 

        "No, Trent. We're the reason they put up the fence." Trent and I used to fly away, we always came back, but sometimes not for a few days. They decided we were a threat to ourselves. Headmaster Aldridge put up the fence with electric wire on top for everyone but us, and a sheild around the campus, right outside the gates, just in case anyone got over the fence.

        Everyone knew how to get out, it wasn't that hard. The sheild was nearly 8 years old. I was nine when he put it up. They had sepperated Trent and I from each other that year. He was sent to Canada, I stayed. When they took him away, I stayed in my room for two weeks. Trent and I had shared a room until then, they used to try and keep the people who were alike together. After they took him away, I was paired up with another Only. Emily. They took my memory away, so that I wouldn't run away to find Trent. That's when I found out what I knew. Not only were we born the same, we were born for each other. 

        "Are you okay Mary?" He asked me, waving his hand in front of my face. 

        "Do you know what I know?" I saw the reflection of my mind in his eyes as he read my thoughts. 

        "I did, yes. Same time they told you, they told me. Do you know what we can do when we're together?" I didn't want to read his thoughts. I wanted him to show me. He entertwined our fingers and closed his eyes, I did the same. When I opened them, we were in a void. "Think about your favorite thing. And hard." I did. Stars filled the white void, covering every inch of white. "This is only the beggining." 

        "It's so beautiful!" I reached up and touched a speck. It disappeared. I let go of Trent's hand to go touch more of them, but they were replaced by the fence. 

        "You can't let go, I guess." He smiled. 

        "How did you know about this?" I wanted to go back to the void, be alone. Really alone with Trent. 

        "Do you beleive in reincarnation?" He asked me.

        "I guess. Why?" he hessitated for a little while and took me back into the void. 

        "I dont want anyone to hear this." He looked me in the eyes. "We don't ever actually die." Thoughts flooded my mind. The white walls of the viod were covered in scribbles. Words that I'm thinking. I try to stop, but I can't. This is too much. I let go of his hand and run all the way back to my room, with Trent hot on my trail. When I got inside my room, I let go of a breathe I wasn't aware I was holding. 

        "Go away, Trent." I yelled to him on the other side of the door. 

        "You don't really want that, Mary." He was in my head again.

        "Get out of my head!" I got in the shower, hoping it would clear my thoughts. It didn't I could hear him yelling in his thoughts. We didn't even have to be close to eachother to hear the others' thoughts. 

        "I'll see you later." He called silently from the end of the hallway. I fnished my shower and decided to call him to say I'm sorry. I dialed his number, The voice message box for Trent Mathews has not beed set up yet. please call back later. 

        Emily walked into the room and went straight to sleep, even though it was only mid-afternoon. I took out my book and finished reading. Once I was done, I joined Em and apearantly Trent in slumber

******************

Sorry if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes, I didn't proofread very intensely this time.

        I'd like 45 reads, or 12 votes before I post February 20th and Chapter 4.

                        Love you guys!