CH 1: Transported to Another Universe again

Guilliman was suddenly awake from his fall During fighting against an ork with his Legion along with his brothers in the 42nd ML a vortex Grab him then he fall. that was the last he remembered.

He is lucky that he has still his armor, and weapons and his ammunition has 89% left meaning has more ammo to spare to kill some enemies.

He scan his surroundings and it appears he has in the city in an unknown planet or perhaps another universe and he wondered what universe, as he walk he look there many blood and it appears to that they have been attacked by an unknown force it's buildings were emty he is from a ghost town.

Not long he saw a man walking it stop and it look at him. his helmet's auspex scan the area he is not alone and they are more. he then looked closely to the man he has blood and it appears no heartbeat that means he is a zombie.

"Zombies? am i in the realm of Nurgle or what?" he attack them with only his fist

Luckily Guilliman have already fought zombies before their weakness is their head or perhaps a very mortal wounded that's the only way they can kill. he has no patience to kill but as the zombie was close to him he use his hand to grab the zombies head he then crash it. 

"It appears he has no marking of chaos and that means my suspicious is correct  i'am in another universe again and now a Zombie" he thought to himself he continue his walk many dead bodies and many cars were destroyed. then another group of zombies attack him this time 100.

Guilliman charge he body slam them then he punch their head fly or crush under his feet it took only a minute to kill them all.

"What happened to this place?" he thought to himself he start to walk again. 

"I hope i find some survivor" he said

after 30 minutes of walking as he hates it his footstep were loud but still not strong enough to attract those zombies until...

he heard a gunshot he then run to find the source of that gunshot. 3 minutes later he arrived he saw a woman in blue shirt, short skirt, pale skin and brunette hair.

She firing her pistol to the zombies. Guilliman have no choice but to save her he look at the car then he lift it as if it's no weight at all he throw to mob of those zombies killing all.

The woman he saved pointed her pistol to him. "Who's there!"