Chapter 2: Guilliman meets Jill Valentine

3rd person POV

Jill was already running from the zombies carlos is dead and he warm her that a nuclear missile lunch by the government to destroy the city.

She is then surrounded by these zombies firing her pistol shooting at their head as she is almost to be overwhelm a car crush them. it was more like it had been throw.

She then look at the direction that came for what comes in her mind nemisis must be near. instic took her and aimed her gun to the shadows and she is prepare to run if her thoughts were correct. she then red glowing eyes approaching at her with a loud metalic footsteps. Maybe this one is an armored. What "Who the fck are you?" she asked to the red glowing eyes

Then out of shadows a 14ft giant step out she even step back to this giant. it has an armor from head to toe an eagle at his back a halo large right arm with big gun attacked to it it's was a double eagle to his right shoulder it has also an eagle she also remember the movie judge dredd it's right shoulder dicate a word "Guilliman" it has a Omega symbol and it's color of it's armor is blue but what surprise her in his waist was a very big sword.

It was still approrching at her it then stop it 8 yards away from her.

There was a silent in a moment then the Giant speak.

"It that what you say thank you for your savior lady?" It speak! she is shock it speaks english perfectly "Do you have a mouth or what?" it asked at her.

Guilliman's POV

I approach the girl who pointing her pistol to me i doubt it, it will penetrate my armor

"She's certainly beautiful" in my mind

"And she can be trusted"

"It that what you say thank you for your savior lady?" It speak! she is shock it speaks english perfectly "Do you have a mouth or what?" i ask her

3rd Person POV

She then lower her pistol to the Giant but she is still unsure this giant's aura was immense it has some authority and power she then asked "Who are you mister?" she asked at the Giant "I'am Roboute Guilliman Primarch of the Ultramarine legion son of the Emperor of mankind" it replied his name was Rboute Guilliman "And you lady?" it asked at her "Jill...Jill valentin i'm from Special Tactics And Rescue Service or S.T.A.R. for short" she replied "Ok what are you? are you another umbrella experiment?" she asked at the giant "No" it then removed his helmet to which she has both surprise and shock he is human. he has blue eyes golden hair and handsome face if this is not an umbrella expirement then he be a great ally to fight zombies.

"Are you a human?" she asked unsure if her question is right "I'am neither those abomination or those zombies or experiment you said...i'am created to be a leader of humanity i rule 5,000 worlds for 10,000 years(Well not exactly for 10,000 years as he in coma)" he replied and she even more shock this thing was  human and not those any experiment and it says he rule 5,000 worlds and he even said he rule for 10,000 years before she even a question a mob of zombies came.

She ready her gun but before she could even fire Guilliman pass through her he attack all the zombies all alone with such strength and speed no normal human could match him. after 30 seconds he killed all.

At she stared him he is not clearly to be underestimate despite his size and the weight of his armor that it could tons he moved so fast she cannot imagine of this being be her enemy.

"Alright then Jill...Where are we going and since i'am not familiar of this city" he said she then think if she help him or not. he is very dangerous to be set loose but he is not infected by the t-virus perhaps she will question him later "Alright we should get moving then" she said

After 10 minutes of walking "You said that you rule realm for 10,000 years? right? so you said that you are not just a human. so what really are you" she asked the 2 stop "As i said i'am been created to be leader a warrior a general and a poletician... me and my brothers have been scattered througth out the galaxy and i'am lucky since i'am been adopted by a powerful family" he said he explained it all to Jill from his rising to power to the very climax of the battle were all of the Galaxy were united against the dark gods. Jill was shock "This guy has meet with an alien and even fought a god...which is impossible" she thought to herself 

Guilliman have explained to her that he is only been created not born his godlike father was only using them as a tool rather than a son this made her angry why his creator never love his sons? then Guilliman explained to her that the Emperor only loved the humanity as a whole not the Primarhs or their sons the superhuman space marines they were only weapons that poses souls. he tells her then the universe he even told her that the Imperium has a million worlds under it's rule.

He even explained to her that only the Empress of Mankind have love him and his brothers, Which she is glad

And he even tells her his story of traveling from another galaxy as this is not his first time in truth this is his second time.

"So the theory of another dimention or timeline is true?" she asked curious

"Correct the universe that i traveled before is besiege by an alien driven humanity to extinction but it was a lie by their prophet because they fear them as they are the true successor of their gods of their technology" said Guilliman

"I even meet a friends he is a spartan a super soldier his name is John and his A.I Cortana and the other is Thel'Vadam the Arbiter his race is called the shanghelli they are great warriors" added Guilliman

 after that Jill even explained what happened to the city and she needs to escape as she tells Guilliman that the government will destroy Racoon city by sunrise. Guiliman had agreed to help her. but she still pity him since this is not his universe this is not his fight. He maybe a Prince and a dime-god to his universe but in here they will think that he just a simple experiment.

As the 2 walk they are in the graveyard when it was suddenly a earthquake making Jill fell but not Guilliman he then help her to stand.

Then a giant worm burst our from the ground "oh my god...What is that?" said Jill "What ever it is Jill i think it's hungry" said Guilliman he finally activate his power fist and his Bolter are loaded ready to fire "Be ready for combat Jill" Guilliman he now in his battle stance while Jill aiming her Gun to the creature. And she still wonder why Roboute doesn't use his sword. But she will find out why it is still not use.