Chapter 7: The Nemesis comes

The 5 was still walking they never let their guards down it took them 10 minutes to walk without any zombie attack Until a missile fired at them 

"Incoming!" shout Leon all of them moved as quick as they saw the missile

They all look at the new comer he wears black suit have a blue the other was like it patched brownish skin it has another weapon it's a gatling gun.

"Nemisis" said Jill as she knows who is this creature 

Guilliman was prepared to attack and fight this new comer. Nemisis fired it's gatling gun to Guilliman since he is the only one he knows has a very strong threat to him and he needed to eliminate him.

The Gatlinggun's bullets bounce off from Guilliman armor since it has no capacity to damage his armor. the armor could survive from super-heavy weapons to orbitical bombarment(Maybe Exterminatus?).

Guilliman charge while the 3 human support him. the 3 were firing their weapon at Nemesis while Guilliman will crush him. Nemisis tried to punch Guilliman he dodge it he return punch against nemisis with his powerfist it fly towards a nearby building.

Again Nemesis charge at Guilliman this time Guilliman was able to doge it a tentcle from Nemesis attack Guilliman grab the tentacle and he push it towards him and he repeated it punch until a mortally wounded.

the 3 human came Nemesis say's his last word "STAR" he said all 4 of them aim their weapon "You want stars? i'll give it to you" said Jill as they all fired their weapons to it's head killing it.

"At least he is now destroyed" Jill sigh in relief as she knew the Nemesis will never stop he will chase her to ends of the earth

"Well that the monster has been dealt with let's go" said Leon

"Right" added Claire

"Let's go people of this dimension to your salvation" said Guilliman 

the 5 continue their walk they are near to their salvation.

(Sorry for the short Chapter)