♪Day 6, Meet Yamamoto Takeshi ♪

What a beautiful day that know as holiday. The day where I can always laze around all day. But my 'sweet' little brother, Shizuku have drag me somewhere. Let me start from beginning.

~Flash back, started~

"Hikari-nee, I dare you to play this one with me. If I win, you are going to listen to my request." Shizuku brag inside my room with the latest video game in his game.

"Hoo, and what if I win?" I smirk at him, knowing that I always beat him in any video game.

"a.. err, I will cosplaying any character that you like for one day." He announce it with bright red face.

"Okay, bring it on." Wao, it must be something important, since he willing to 'sacrifice' himself like that.

~Time skip, after the game~

"Darn, how can you be soo good in this game? Isn't you always lost when you play with me?" I throw away the console as the game ends. "Okay, now tell me what the request?"

"Hikari-nee, I want you to accompany me to the National Baseball Tournament this weekend." He said with his signature cheeky smile.

"What?! You dare me to beat me on the game just to ask that?! Why don't you just go with your friends?" I look at him disbelieved. Shizuku, my little brother challenge me just for this?!

"But none of mt friends is free this weekend, and mama said that I can go if only Hikari-nee is going too." I just can face palm at my brother answer. I still can't believe that he manage to beat me using that as his resolve.

I sighed before I answered. "The deal have been seal. So I will accompany you this weekend."

"Really?! Oh, Hikari-nee. I love you." He jump on me and hug me. He hug me so tightly, that make me hard to breath.

"C-cant b-breath. L-let go..." "Ops, sorry. Hehe."

~Flash back, ended~

That's how I'm stuck here. For this day, he already plan everything. He also got tickets of good view of the match.

After the tournament, I go to the washroom. Meanwhile, my brother go to buy some merchandise. When I get out from the washroom, I bump with someone. Luckly no one fell. I bow and said, "Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't look where I'm walking."

"That's ok. Not a big deal. Eh, aren't you Hikari?" I lift my head and look at the face of the person that I bump.

"Eh Yamamoto-kun? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Me? I'm watching the tournament. I love baseball. Have you forget that I'm in baseball club?"

Hikari, what the hell are you thinking? Of course he come here to watch the tournament. I can't believe that I asked that silly question to him. Now I feel like I want to dissolve in the thin air to hide this embarrassment.

Then we heard someone calling my name. I turned around and see Shizuku is searching for me. I waves to him and he noticed me.

Shizuku looks a bit exhausted. "Mou, Hikari-nee. Why are you taking so long in the washroom? Aren't we supposed to meet up like five minutes ago?" I guess he didn't noticed Yamamoto.

"Well I'm kinda meet my classmate here. Shizuku meet my friend, Yamamoto Takeshi. Yamamoto-kun, this is my little brother, Shizuku." I introduced to them both.

"Hmm, Shizuku? Hello? Earth to Shizuku?" I noticed that his jaw literally drop. I wave my hand in front of his face. Then an idea popped on my head. I decided to teased him a bit. I said "Nee, Shizuku. Close your mouth. You're drooling."

"I'm not." He denied it. But he still wipe his mouth in case there's any drool.

Yamamoto and I just giggle at his reaction. He straight up himself and look at Yamamoto. "Yamamoto-san, it nice to meet you here. I'm one of your fan. When I watch your match for the first time, I immediately fall in love with baseball. I also have already watch your latest match. It so thrilling!" He can be really talkative about something.

As for Yamamoto, well he kinda happy meeting someone who love baseball same like him. He invite Shizuku to practice together next weekend.

Shizuku happily accept the invitation. They exchange their phone number and decided their meeting place.

After that Shizuku and I bid farewell to Yamamoto and head home. Along the way, I notice that Shizuku in dreamy state. I snapped him out and asked, "Are you that happy to meet with Yamamoto?"