Happy New Year

Hikari: We are from Vongola High School want to wish to all the reader...

Everyone: Happy New Year!!!

Tsuna: And continue supporting us by continue reading this story.

Gokudera: You better continue supporting us, or I will blow you up! *take out dynamite*

Yamamoto: Maa, maa, Gokudera. Calm down. Don't scare the reader first thing during this new year. *pat Gokudera's head*

Gokudera: *push Yamamoto's hand* What the-. Don't treat me like some kind of child. I will kill you. *throw the dynamite towards Yamamoto*

Yamamoto: *dodge* Ahaha. It's fun. 

Haru: Let's just ignored them. By the way, Tsuna-san. What  is your aim for this year? *take out the microphone and give to Tsuna*

Hikari: Where did you get the mic, Haru-chan?

Haru: Hehe, it's a secret. *wink to Hikari*

Tsuna: *sweat drop* My aim for this year? Hmm, I haven't think 'bout it yet. *thinking pose*

Ryohei: *take the microphone from Tsuna, stood the table* My EXTREME aim for this year is to EXTREME recruit more people to join EXTREMELY boxing club!!! *shout* Sawada!!! EXTREMELY join boxing club, this EXTREME year.

Tsuna: Why me? I don't wanna. Someone, please help me...

Kyoko: Mou, nii-chan. You don't have to scream, in the same time use the microphone. *pull Ryohei down*

Ryohei: *step down from the table* I will do anything you said, Kyoko.

Haru, Tsuna, Hikari: *sweat drop* Sis-con...

Hibari: *appear* I will bite you to death, for disturbed the peace. *dashed towards Ryohei*

Ryohei: *dodge Hibari's attack* Hibari, EXTREMELY join boxing club. *continue their fight somewhere else*

Tsuna: He is stubborn when it involved boxing club.

Shoichi: Yo, Hikari-chan. *enter with Spannar*

Hikari: Sho-chan. Ara, Spannar-san also here.

Shoichi: Wao, it so lively here. Celebrating something?

Hikari: New Year. Don't tell me you forget it?

Shoichi: Ehehe *sweat drop*

Spannar: Typical Shoichi. By the way Hikari, happy new year. Here, some gift for you. *give candy*

Hikari: Lollipop? *look at the candy and Spannar* Thanks,  I guess?

Shoichi: Spannar make that lollipop by himself. You can't find the other lollipop with the same taste anywhere!

Hikari: Really?! Then, I will give it a try. *tear the wrapper and put the lollipop inside the mouth*

Spannar: Then, how's the taste?

Hikari: I-its... TASTY!!! *sparkle eyes* I haven't taste this kind of lollipop. The taste, texture, even the way it melt inside my mouth is so perfect.

Shoichi: Told'cya.

Chrome: *hiding at the corner*

Kyoko: Chrome-chan? Why are you hiding here? Come, and join us.

Chrome: *Hesitated, but still follow after Kyoko*

Mukuro: Oya, my sweet Chrome already have a friend.

Lambo: *flirting with a girl* Want to spent new year night with me? *give her a rose*

Girl: Oh, my. S-sure *blushing while receive the rose*

Ipin: Lambo!!! There you are!!! Don't you dare to run away again from me!!!

Lambo: Oh crap! I gotta go. Bye, sweet darling. *run away from Ipin*

Ipin: How dare you eat my cake!! come back here, you stupid broccoli!!

Girl: *Blinking her eyes, not get what is happening*

Fuuta: Sorry about that. *bow towards that girl* Ipin, Lambo. Wait for me. Ipin, calm down. Lambo, you better apologize to Ipin.

-> And so the day continue with this hectic event. And here I want to wish happy new year to all my reader. Keep on supporting me, and good luck in this year. Happy New 2015  Year<-