♪Day 4, Meet with Chrome♪

~After school~

Fon sensei asked me to help him in preparation next literature class. oh, crap. I didn't realised that it already getting this late. I need to hurry back home.

I'm walk back to class to pick up my bag. Along the corridor I heard a voice. Beautiful voice. That voice lead me to my class room.

I'm stop in front of the door, stunned by the sweetness of that voice. I peek at narrow part of the door to look at the person that sing.

I see a girl with shoulder length purple hair. From where I stand I can't see her eyes. But I'm sure that she had a pair of beautiful eyes. I just listening to it until the end.

'When you walk away, I count the step that you take , do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you.

When you're gone, the face that I came to know is missing too.

When you're gone, the words i need to hear to always get me through the day and make it OK.

I miss you.

I've never felt this before. Everything that I do, reminds me of you.

And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor, and the smell just like you.

I love the things that you do.'

I didn't notice that my hand slip in and I fall flat on my face. Because of the ruckus that I have made, that girl stop singing. She look surprised when she turn around. Obviously. There is no sane people that will not surprised with that kind of appearance.

I sit up and rub my nose. 'Its hurt' I twitched as I touch my nose. She just stare at me. I just 'Hehe' and rub behind my head.

"I don't meant to startled you." I stand up. "It that, I just fascinated by your voice!" I walk towards her and holding her hands. My eyes is sparkling with exciment.

She was blushing at my comment. I barely catch her mumbling 'Thank you.'

"BTW, who are you? I'm sure you are not second year student." I ask her.

"Urm, I'm chrome. First year student." She answer fidgetly.

'Uwaa, she's too cute.' I mentally screaming inside my mind. "Nee, Chrome-chan. Where do you live? If you don't mind, wanna walk together?" I ask her after taking my bag.

"Ano, I can't. I'm actually waiting for my brother. Sorry" She apologize and bow before me.

"Well, maybe next time. Nee, lets exchange phone number." I take out my phone. "Please?" I tilt my head and made puppy eyes.

She shyly noded and we exchange phone number. Then, I waved to her before I head back home.

(A/N: Chrome appearance is like when she is ten year later. When she let go of her hair. )