5. Colors of the Sky

Silence.

A terribly, loud silence filled the room. No one said a single word or made a single movement. The staring was too intense for Ochako to handle.

"Um, I can explain-"

"There's nothing to explain. Let's go." Katsuki jumped up from the couch, grabbed Ochako's hand, and dragged her out of the common area. Mina and Kirishima just stared at them in disbelief until they were out of sight. Mouths wide open, they turned to each other and burst out laughing. As they laughed, another one of their classmates with green hair walked in, and surprise filled his face as he stared at the two giggling, similar to hyenas. 

"I'm crying, haha! Dude, this is too good to be true," Mina burst out with a red face and tears of joy fell down her face. Kirishima's laughter increased as tears streamed down his red cheeks as well, wiping them away with the side of his index finger. "And it was just a burn!"

They continued to laugh harder than before, clutching their stomachs as they shook with exhilaration. 

"Um, you guys alright?" Izuku finally interrupted the cackling with a concerned face.

"More than ever."

__

"Katsuki, where are we going?" Ochako asked just as they were out of the duo's vision. Her hand, still tight around his, shook with anticipation and nervousness from the conversation seconds ago. With no response, they approached the back of the dorm building and soon reached a door that led outside. The couple stepped out into the chilly, dim morning and Ochako let out a breath she didn't know she was holding before. The breeze blew through Ochako's hair, making her shiver a bit, until Katsuki wrapped himself around her. His front to her back, he hugged her from behind, arms wrapped around her stomach, and he buried his face into the side curve of her neck. 

"Okay, Cheeks. Float us." He said softly, with his face hidden in the strands of her brown hair. 

"Uh, sure." Ochako touched the tips of her fingers on her arm and on Katsuki's arm. As she did it, both of them lost the heaviness of their bodies, and gravity became non-existent to the two. Katsuki then held one hand under them and released his quirk, making them blast towards the sky. Just like they trained, Katsuki controlled the amount of explosions it took to reach the top of the building, and he grabbed hold of the roof's ledge once they made it up. Ochako put her fingers together and released her quirk carefully.

"Katsuki, why are we up here?" 

"Shush, just watch."

Ochako didn't know what was going on. Her body, still around Katsuki, was filled with even more anticipation from before, and she looked towards the direction he was looking. There, she saw it. Light pierced the darkness as rays of the sun made it's way up the dark blanket. The sky soon lost the shadows of the night and the massive amount of light filled the sky with colors of orange and pink. There was a peaceful expansion of colors that spread throughout the atmosphere, and the couple watched the sky turn into a painting. A painting full of warm colors and happiness streaming out from it.

Katsuki turned to look at the girl he was hugging. The girl he fell in love with; the girl who accepted him for who he was and who he yearns to become; the girl who made him smile everyday; the girl who was perfect.

She is beautiful. 

Ochako looked up at him. She noticed the affectionate stare he gave her, and the grin only she could create on his face. The boy she was hugging was the only one to ever think of her as strong. The boy who made her smile; the boy who encouraged her to train harder, the boy who inspired her, the perfectly, imperfect boy.

He is adorable.

As the orange breeze pushed their faces closer and closer, their lips connected softly. The warmth from their lips heated up their faces, and the blushes grew excessive. There was no intensity involved nor desperation noticed between them. It was just a long, loving kiss that expressed their feelings for each other.