6. Stay

His laugh. 

His adorable, dorky laugh Ochako has never heard in her life.

It was like music to her ears, hearing bits of pure happiness straight from the mouth of the usually angry boy sitting on the floor next to her. The adorable grin he wore on his face, the smiling eyes gleaming under his blonde bangs, the way his muscles tensed under her touch, it was all a pleasing sight to Ochako.

The two were playing video games in Katsuki's house and Ochako was loosing terribly. Although it was past 11 pm, the couple was still as lively as usual, bickering non-stop about a character and about the lack of understanding towards the game itself. Constantly leaning over each other, they were both repeatedly jabbing their fingers on the buttons of their controllers, attempting to defeat each other in a fighting game.

"Why can't I jump? It's not working! Katsuki, what- ah help!"

"There's no way I'm helping you, Cheeks. Now, die!"

Katsuki's character kicked Ochako's off the stage but as soon as it happened, the screen turned black. Once that occurred, all the lights were shut off, and the sounds of rain and thunder echoed from outside. It was a power-outage. The room was pitch black, and the warmth from Katsuki's body was the only thing to keep Ochako brave and hopeful.

"Well shit, right when I won." Katsuki complained. That irritation dispersed once Ochako wrapped her arms around his middle and buried her face into his chest. There was a lot on her mind at that moment but one question stuck out the most. 

How was she getting home?

Katsuki's parents were already sleeping so she didn't want to bother them, and it was raining extremely hard outside. She didn't want to bother her parents either, knowing that they sleep earlier than normal, and she could not afford to call for a ride. Her deep thinking was easily noticed by Katsuki; he gave a quick peck on her forehead and responded to the unspoken question.

"Hey Cheeks, do you want to stay the night? Cause there is no fucking way I'm letting you go out in this weather."

___

Ochako couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe she was showering in her boyfriend's bathroom with him right outside the door. She couldn't believe he gave her his old sleeping wear to change into. She couldn't believe she was going to spend the night with Bakugou Katsuki.

Stepping out of the shower, the darkness of the bathroom created chills down her spine as she wrapped the thick towel around her body, drying off the remaining drops of water from the hot shower. Through the dullness, she wiped the fogged up mirror with her hand and tried to look at her reflection as she pointing a flashlight under her face. A crimson color spread through her cheeks and her eyes were rounder and shinier than usual. Her self-confidence was slowly dropping the longer she stared at her reflection, eyes darting towards small, imprecise details around her face. The glances landed on her lips and stayed there for a moment.

Why did he like her?

After a minute, Ochako looked around the bathroom. The black t-shirt with a skull on the front was not in the room with her. She remembered that she left it outside, on Katsuki's bed.

Well shit.

"Um, Katsuki?" She went up to the door, turned the handle, and opened it ajar. Katsuki was sitting on his bed, playing on his phone with his back against a giant plush. There was a small flashlight lying on his bed, trying it's best to fill the room with as much light as possible. He looked up and Ochako definitely noticed the redness that appeared across his face. Noticing that she had no clothes on except for a towel, his eyes glanced away to the wall but shifted back right into her brown eyes. He stood up from his bed and grabbed the shirt and shorts she left on the sheets. Still staring into her eyes, he marched up to the door, took the handle, and opened it a bit more. He took a step closer to Ochako and leaned in to her forehead. He kissed her with so much love and affection as the dewy drops rolled down from her wet bangs. Katsuki pulled away and shoved the clothes towards her as he stepped back.

"Why are you so fucking beautiful?" He stated as he closed the door with Ochako still staring, redness filling her face more than it should.

__

Ochako stepped out of the bathroom and the steam rushed out into the chilly room. She walked out wearing Katsuki's old, over-sized t-shirt and shorts she rolled up in order to fit her size. It was Katsuki's turn to shower so he got up, and took his clothes with him into the bathroom. Ochako collapsed on top of Katsuki's bed and took out her phone, blinding her eyes in the dark room. Before she knew it, her eyes started to close by itself and all of her strength escaped from her body.

Once Katsuki finished in the shower, he stepped out and noticed the dark figure lying on his bed. Rolling his eyes, he walked to his bed and tried his best to cover Ochako with the sheet she was lying on. Succeeding, he sighed and almost walked to the couch until he felt a hand grab his arm. A soft hand with round finger tips softly held onto his wrist and it felt as if he was floating. Ochako was half-awake with her eyes open half way. Her soft lips were curled up and her hair already a mess from lying down on the comfortable bed.

"Stay here." She whispered quietly as she scooted over to make space for him. The sheets crumpled and shifted as she moved and heat filled up the room.

"Cheeks, I can't-"

"Stay."

Katsuki knew he couldn't reject her request that time. Sighing one last time, he opened the covers and slipped under them. He rolled over to his side, facing Ochako. Cuddling into him, she leaned her head into his warm chest and enjoyed the caramel scent he gave off. Katsuki wrapped his arm around her head and pulled her closer.

"Goodnight, Katsuki."

"Night, Sweet Cheeks. I love you." He kissed her softly on the lips and laid his head onto the pillow. The dream world let them in and the two peacefully slept under the moonlight, streaming from the windows.