New Town

I finally got off the train in Numazu and decide to take the bus to Uchiura to find the inn I'll be staying at with my mother's sister's daughters, while riding the bus I heard someone said "do you think people will show" I look over to see a familiar looking orange hair girl with two more girls then the girl raise a piece of paper up and said "I'm sure this will work out" the wind caught the paper and flew it over to me so I caught it to see it was a performance at Uranohoshi academy then I heard someone said "Taylor Oreki is that you" I said "yea that's me Chika" I turn to see her smiling at me so I said "on second thought that's not my name" she gave me a hug and said "I thought you wasn't coming for a few more days" I sigh and said "there no point of waiting, I like to move in quickly so I don't have to do it later" I heard another girl said "hey Chika who's that" she let go and said "oh this is my cousin Taylor Oreki and these are my friend You and Riko" I said "nice to meet you" You smile and said "I remember you now, you was the kid who was lazy" I said "If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick." Riko said "that's some words to go by," Chika said "you haven't changed" I saw the bus was coming to a stop then she said "alright let go" she took off running off the bus followed by everyone else and then we went to the inn. When we got there Chika said "hey guess who I found" I heard Shima said "is it our long lost cousin," I said "actually I was kidnaped by this girl, she told me to follow her and well here I am" I heard Mito said "haven't no one told you not to follow stranger," I said "well your mother told me that once" they laugh and Chika said "hey we're going to work on our performance" before Shima could say something we heard a guy said "this place is stupid" I saw a guy with his wife walking toward us then Mito said "is something the matter," he said "yea there a loud noise coming from somewhere, how are we supposed to get some sleep," Shima said "I'm sorry but we don't hear anything" the woman was about to say something when I said "can I take a look at your room," the woman said "huh why," I said "I can probably find the source,"  the guy said "yea alright but we want a refund," Mito said, "alright I'll get....." I said "wait I want to check the room first," Shima said "alright let go then" we decide to walk toward the room that the couple was staying in, when we got there I heard the guy said "we're here now what" I walk into the middle of the room and before I could listen the woman said "you're probably not going to hear anything right now," I said "let me think," Riko said "hey what's that by the closet," I notice a wire but before I could get a good look the guy walk over and kick it under the door then said, "I forgot to get our stuff out, so after our refund....." I said "Shima is there anyone next door" she shake her head no and said "no there not" I said "alright how about this, instead of a full refund we'll refund half" the guy walk over to me and said "what was that punk, are you trying to give this inn a bad rep" I said "hmm no, but I'm helping you the sound you heard came from this room" the woman said "are you saying we're the one causing the noise" Shima said "Taylor are you sure about this" I walk over to the closet and said "shall I prove it" the guy said "wait that's alright we're just leaving, come on honey let go" they took off running and Mito said "huh what just happen" I open the closet door to reveal a stereo then said "I found the source of the noise right here" Shima said "thanks Taylor you save us" I yawn and said "I'm tired mind if turn in early tonight" Mito said "haven't changed" Chika said "I agree" Shima laugh and said "hey Chika show him to his room please" she nod and said "right this way" I nod and follow Chika and her friends to my room. When we got there Chika said "your stuff just got here" I open the door to see boxes stack on top of each other so I said "I'll unpack later," You said "oh hey Taylor, tomorrow you should come to watch our performance," I said "huh what performance" Chika said "yea come on please, it's going to be at the school" I nod and said "what performance," Riko said "we're school idol," I said "um sure I guess I can check it out" Chika hug me and said "thanks so much" after she let go I said "alright I'm going to sleep I'll see you tomorrow" after they left I shut the door then lay down on my bed and said "I have a bad feeling that I won't be able to conserve my energy around them" I sigh and decide to head to bed.