Tokyo, Old Friend

When we arrive in Tokyo we step off the train and before we could leave the station I heard someone said "Taylor Oreki is that you" I sigh and said "out of all people I could meet it got to be him" I turn to see Wize walking over to me so I turn to the girls and said "I might get kidnap and if I do please call the cops" Chika said "huh, isn't that your friend" I shake my head no and I heard Wize said "hey buddy was up" I turn around to see him staring at me so I said "ah hello again" he smile and said "I haven't seen you in a few months and when I finally get a chance to see my best friend he's surrounded by such beautiful girls" I said "huh where" Riko said "geez thanks" I said "oh you're talking them right, I agree but the one with the long red hair is......" she said "you finish that and I'm going to hit you" I cough and said "hey girls I'm going to hang out with a buddy for bit" Chika said "alright but do you remember what inn we're staying at" Ruby said "I'll text him the location" I said "thanks Ruby" she smile and said "anytime" before I could say anything Wize wrap his arm around my neck and drag me away from the girls. After awhile of dragging me we ended up in a ramen shop and while we was sitting there he said "I love this place but it's not even close to the one at home" I said "yea about that, what are you doing here" he said "oh I'm here on a trip and also I really want to see if one of the shops around here is holding a card I want" I sigh and said "make sense, hey how......" he cut me off and said "sorry Taylor I forgot to pick something up, later" he took off running so I said "yea great talk, pull me away from Ruby and them just to talk for like five seconds" I shake my head and said "wait I didn't mean to say that" I finish my food and met up with girls at the inn since it was getting dark. The next day we went to dome to sign up for Love Live but when we got there I saw two familiar girls walking backstage then I heard You said "hey Taylor we're going to get change now" I said "ah okay I guess I'm going to find a seat" Riko look at me so I said "what" she said "are you going to cheer for me" I raise my hands and said "yea go Riko" she blush and said "stupid" I said "alright good luck girls" I walk off and went to find a seat, when I finally found it I sat down and heard someone said "oh my...... Taylor you came back to me" I said "what are you doing here" I turn to see Wize looking at me with a smile then he said "what I got to support them" I said "wait are they school idols too" he said "what do you mean too" I said "my cousin and her friends are school idols" he said "you have a cousin" I sigh and said "yes you drag me away from her the other day" he said "whatever what's their group name" I said "Aqours, what about their group name" before he could answer I heard the announcer said "alright let get started with one of our new idol group, everybody give a hand for Saint Snow" I turn to the stage to see Sarah and Leah walking out then Wize said "aren't my sisters so pretty up there" I said "calm down there killer" he said "don't worry Leah still have a crush on you" I blush and said "shut up" before he could say something Saint Snow begin their performance and I was pulled in by the wonderful performance they gave, after they got finish I heard Wize said "now that was great" I shake my head and said "yea it was" I heard the announcer said "now this next idol group have really made a splash in the idol world, let give it up for Aqours" Wize said "so these are the girls who you been hanging out with" I nod and when they walk out to perform I could tell that they wasn't going to win but they did perform very well, after Love Live was over I was in the lobby with Wize waiting for the girls to come out but they never came out so I was about to go look for them when I heard someone said "hey brother" Wize said "hey you two, great performance out there" I turn to see Sarah and Leah walking over to us then I heard Leah said "Taylor what are you doing here" Wize said "oh he's here supporting Aqours" Sarah said "oh those girls, their performance was great but they still need more work" Leah said "I agree, this isn't a game" I sigh and said "why are you looking down on them, they trying their hardest out there" Wize said "hey we're just trying....." I said "yea whatever I understand, you're just trying to pass judgement on people you don't know" I turn around and said "it was nice to see you again but I gotta go find them" I walk away and heard my phone going off so I answer it to hear Ruby say "hey Taylor we're at the tower" I said "thanks I'm just leaving the dome now" she said "oka...... wait we're heading back to the dome to grab something" I said "alright I guess I'll wait for you here" she said "okay we're heading there now" after she hung up I decide to sit down near the fountain waiting for them to show up. After awhile of waiting I look around to see them talking with Saint Snow and Wize so I walk over there and said "hey what's going on" they didn't say anything then Wize said "we was just talking to your friends" I said "what did you say" he said "we only told them that this isn't a game" I saw Chika holding some papers and I took them then said "hmm I don't see your name in first place, so what happen there" Sarah said "we made it in the top ten" I said "next time don't talk bad unless your best" I heard Ruby said "Taylor....." Wize walk over to me and said "my sisters are better than your cousin and friends so don't........" I said "this is only the begin, I swear to you that after this day Aqours will get better and win Love Live" he laugh and said "I never seen you acting like this" I push him back and said "come on let's go home" the girls nod and we left for the train station. When we got there we was waiting for the train I heard Chika said "thanks for saying that back there" I said "don't let people walk over you" You said "yea we know but it hurts losing like that" I said "my parents told me something to keep me going when I fail, do you want to hear it" Ruby said "what is it" I said "Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure" Hanamaru said "they must be great people" I sigh and said "yea to great" I heard the train arrive so I hop on without a word follow by the girls and we headed back home.