Meet

...I will always hate you, Katsuki Bakugo...

"Are you deaf or something? Answer me!"

...Katsuki Bakugo, my old childhood friend, turned frenemy, turned bully, turned dumb-ass. In middle school is when we had our biggest downfall, when he decided to pick on me, he would lose control and go too far. I wish I tried harder to not let it get through my head because even though I knew he was just being stupid, his words would occasionally slip up and make a stain on my conscious. After getting bullied and hurt by him every day I left, without any warning, without nothing. So I can understand why he's pissed.

I got up and turned around slowly facing my old 'friend', all the feelings tied down to his appearance tried to make there way up, but I pushed them down, refusing to be weak in front of him ever again. The blonde stood slightly slouched over, he looked as if he had 'a day'. His hair was hanging messily over his forehead, his brows furrowed from the permanent scowl he always wore. His wrinkly white shirt was unbuttoned- shifting to the side a bit showing off his collar bone. His pants hung low on his hips and his hands were shoved loosely in his pockets. His body was very built, and lean. He looked good. Even if I didn't want to admit it.

"Kat-"

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving, you fucking idiot! That was a dick move! I thought you died or some shit! You made everyone worry about you! you selfish piece of-"

"Katsuki"

He finally stopped, maybe even calmed down a bit. I knew how he felt.. he was lost and had so many questions. At least that's how I felt when my dad left us...

"Deku... you bast-"

"Will you shut up for once in your goddamn life" his expression changed from angry to even more angry, but he couldn't get any words out, I couldn't blame him though, last time he saw me I was a 'nerd'.

"First of all I don't have to tell you anything, second, did you change at all? Or are you still a dick?"  He looked shocked. Absolutely and utterly shocked.

I went to pick up my lunch tray but he grabbed my wrist.

"Let go" I warned but he gripped on tighter

"Deku...What the hell happened?" His voice was quiet and laced with confusion, don't even get me started with his eyes.

He looked worried. Guess there is a first for everything.

"Katsuki... I really don't have time for this okay?"

"Meet me after school"

"Can't, busy"

"Meet. Me. After. School. Deku"

"I. Can't. I'm. Busy. Katsuki"

"Does it look like I give a single fuck, idiot?" He snarled, if I was being completely honest, I would do anything to get out of training with All Might. Anything, except meet with Katsuki Bakugo.

"Stop acting like a damn child, I'm busy after school" I was already pissed off, but now that Katsuki wouldn't drop it, he was pushing me to my limit.

"After that"

I'm about to get kicked out of another school, goddammit... I didn't even last a day?

Before I was about to beat the living shit out of katsuki I saw my mother's disappointed face flash through my mind... shit... I can't disappoint her anymore, I've done enough of that.

"Holy fuck, fine! If it will get you to leave me the hell alone" as he let go, his ghosted touch lingered on my wrist for shamefully longer than it should have.