ForgetAboutMe

"Wha-what?" Katsuki barley got a word out, as if I just knocked the wind from right out of his lungs.

"You made me hate you! You drove me to this, Katsuki! So don't you dare think for one moment that I caused any of it!" I was now off of the swing that was still in motion, breathing heavily and not taking my eyes off the blonde. As for him, his face grew angry but quickly returned to the saddened look he had before hand.

"I know... I'll just leave you alone" Katsuki stood up and walked away... and I didn't stop him, I let him go as a tear rolled down my heated cheek.

And that was the last time we even attempted to make contact for a few months...

3 months later~~

"Hey Midoriya" I was greeted by a smiling Todoroki at the gates of UA "What's up, Todoroki~" I cracked a tiny smirk and grabbed the cuff of his jacket, leading him to class.

I told myself I wouldn't be friendly, but I made exceptions... especially for Todo...

(A/N At first Izuku's love interest is Todoroki, sorry if you don't like this ship, but it will fluctuate so don't worry)

I leaned into Todo as we walked into the classroom, I have been lightly flirting for about a month, because why not. But I fucked up and.. I kinda fell for him.

The bright side is- I finally got Bakugo out of my head-

"Midoriya" I turned around to be faced by Aizawa, sporting his regular bagged puffy eyes.

"Since you are failing my class-"

I'm.. wait what...

"-I am going to assign you a tutor"

This can't be happening... since when did I start failing his class?

"And since you are associated with All Might, the student with the top grades will be assisting you... in that case-" he slightly raised a piece of paper that- what I was assuming- was our class grades

Ok, ok.. breath.. you will be fine Izuku, your class isn't half bad.. expect for-

"-Katsuki Bakugo"

See! I- WAIT WHAT!

"No! It's fine! Really! I- Um I'll just take the second highest! Or I can just drop out!!" I tried to talk Aizawa out of it, but I already knew he wasn't going to budge, and that I would be in for one hell of a ride.

"OI! Move outta my way, come on shitty hair!" Speak of the devil, he is going to murder me...

"Bakugo!"

"WHAT Th- oh what do you want Aizawa?"

"You will be tutoring Midoriya, also I don't care if you don't want to."

"HAH!! LIKE HELL I'M TUTORING THAT DUMBASS!" Wow...I haven't spoke to Katsuki in a few months, and I gotta say he seems like he is back to his normal- I will kill anything in my way- self. Not to mention he has become closer with a boy named Eijiro Kirishima, a red-haired air head, they hang out a lot which has got me questioning.

Like the guy, first of all, is a meat head, like how would Katsuki ever be friends with a guy like that... oh god... unless their not friends... no way, Katsuki is definitely not gay, I mean even if he is why would he go for some guy like Kirishima? But-

"I AM NOT TUTORING A NERD LIKE-"

"Hey bakugo, please calm down" Kirishima grabbed Katsuki's arm and gave him a pleading look.

Ha like Katsuki is gonna li-

"Fine I'll fucking do it"

My eyes seemed to almost pop out of my sockets as my breath hitched, i stood there in complete shock. Questions ran through my head as i started to shake.

I felt a firm hand on my shoulder, I looked back and my eyes met with beautiful multicolored ones.

"Hey, Midoriya, are you okay?" He gave me a light squeeze as I felt myself calm down in his touch. I lightly nodded my head as his callused hand came in contact with my cheek, lightly sliding back and forth in an appeasing rhythm. I felt the world around us slightly disappearing, it was just me and Todo...

"Oi! Fuck-face!" I snapped my eyes open to see Katsuki shooting both me and Todoroki a deadly stare.

"What" I glared back and I stood up from my slouched position Todoroki put me in.

"Come to my dorm, 7 o'clock and don't you dare be fucking late"

"No way, I had plans tonight!" I sighed as I looked at Todo, he shrugged and rubbed my head and started to walk away.

"What? Are you going to cry about it? And don't go making any plans, that dumbass is forcing me to help you every goddamn day"

"What, why!"

"Shut the fuck up and just get your ass over to my dorm!"

Ever since I moved into the dorms, I always seem to run into Katsuki, before today we would always ignore each other. But now we are forced to face each other... I'm going to die for sure...