Tutor

"Are you just gonna stand there, or are you gonna come inside?" Bakugo growled as I rolled my eyes taking a few more steps towards the doorway of his dorm room mumbling insults under my breath.

I walked into his dorm noticing the rather plain-looking backdrop, I guess it makes sense tho... Bakugo being a rather plain person. I quietly stood to the right of the door trying my absolute best to avoid Katsuki.

"fucking nerd, I can see right through your stupid act so just stop..." he mumbled pushing past me and plopping on his bed with a big sigh. I could tell he was stressed, the way his body fell when he sat... He wasn't the only one who could read people. I guess that's what you get when you have known a person this long.

"Sit... You can sit, ya know" Katsuki mumbled with a rather soft voice, grabbing his school bag with another sigh.

Why? Why do you have to be nice to me? I should say nicer than usual... It's only fucking things up, and you know it. We're not friends, hell we are never going to be, so just face it Katsuki. "yep, sure"

I sat comfortably on the edge, as he was in the middle. We sat far apart yet I felt like he was breathing down my fucking neck. Like he was inches away from me, predator to pray.

"Why in hell do you need a tutor anyway?" it wasn't what he said but rather how he said it made me want to choke him out. "well i'm failing a class..."

"Huh? you? failing? that's a real funny joke deku" he stifled out a laugh which made me almost flinch, making me even more frustrated.

"First of all fuck you, second I told you i'm just not the same" the way things change are crazy, I won't deny that but trying to block out my past has worked mostly until I have to fucking bring it up.

"Well even if you are different or whatever the fuck I still think you're the same useless deku" it's funny how someone can make you mad so fast "how bout you just shove all your insults up your ass! I'm done Katsuki, done with all your bullshit" I stood up swiftly and made my way to his door.

"Wa-" i slammed the door and went off to my own dorm, well so much for tutoring. I really have to get this fixed.

God why does he have to be such a fucking ass! We used to be friends, now look at us not even being able to talk for a minute without insulting each other. I thought maybe he'd be different after I told him why I left, but that's false hope for you.

As soon as I sat on my bed I heard two knocks, I was hoping it was Todo but of course it wasn't.

"Look, usually I would have left you alone but Kiri really wants me-"

"No" i'm not always angry or pissed off but with Katsuki being the way he is i can't help it and then he says that...

"Dek-"

"No Katsuki" right as i was about to slam my door in his face he barged in.

"What about no don't you understand!" he sat on my bed and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Shut up, as much as I don't want to help you I have to"

"No! No you don't! Just because the red headed fuck wants you to doesn't mean shit!" fuck... that came out wrong...

It was silent for a while, even when I said that I could hear the jealousy in my voice, so that means that blood hound could hear it. But why in hell am I jealous.

I'm not jealous I can't be, it's Katsuki Bakugo for fucks sake, why would I give a shit about what he does or who he does. But yet every time I think about it my blood boils. Maybe I am, not necessarily about me wanting to be that person tho. I think I just want him to care about me or treat me like he does that fuck face.

"Kiri? Well uh yeah but also Mr Aiz-"

"No, you don't give a shit about me or our goddamn teacher!" why am I still talking? "I'm not fucking dumb, you are doing this for one person only" I really fucked things up now.

"Am not" he looked down and then back up at me "why would you care anyway?" i'm not answering that. "I don't" I put my hands on my hips and rolled my eyes but he could see right through it. Of course he could, we've known each other our whole lives. Fuck we even were friends once.

"You're jealous"