I Love You

"Damn," she breathed out.

   It took me a second before I could even respond. "You're the one saying damn?" I question breathily.

   "Yeah, you taste fucking amazing."

   If all of the blood wasn't already sitting on my face, I'm sure I would have blushed. "You are fucking amazing."

   She chuckled. "That was what, twice?"

   I nodded, still trying to breathe regularly. I slowly uncurled myself.

   "I got a bit carried away."

   I nodded again.

   "I've never done that before. There is no way I was able to leave you that starstruck."

   "You did," I said.

   Believe me, you really fucking did.

   She smiled at me. "Did I really?"

   "Shut up you know I am out of my mind. That was a total out of body experience I have never come that hard in my life."

*Y/N POV*

    "If that was just your tongue, I can only dream of what the rest of you could do," she mumbled out.

   "You'll find out soon enough, Grande."

   "Someone is suddenly confident."

   "That tends to happen when you give Ariana Fucking Grande the best orgasms of her life."

   "I never said that,"

   "You didn't have to. It was implied."

   "I'm never living that down am I?"

   "Don't worry, the next one will be even better."

   "Who says it's happening again?"

   "Mind blowing. Actually, 'out of body experience' if I recall correctly."

   She laughed and wrapped her arms and legs around me. "You're so annoying."

   Her face nuzzled into my neck, and I pulled her closer. Just having her by my side was setting all of me at ease.

   I really just had sex with Ariana Fucking Grande. What a dream come true.

   God was I lucky.

   A smile broke out on my face.

   Best orgasms, plural, of her life. She literally came so hard that she managed to easily fall asleep after, in my arms.

   That was my first time actually being with a girl, and it happened to be somebody that I had been madly in love with for years.

   Life man, it really is crazy.

   Ariana man, I really was in love.

I looked down at Ariana's face, or at least the little bit that I could see with her in my neck, and I smiled. This little angel had my whole heart. There was no doubt about it.

"I love you," I mumbled out before once again getting lost in my thoughts.

   With everything on my mind, I managed to drift off to sleep with her. Nothing felt better than the two of us, just wrapped in each other's arms.

———
just something cute and quick to get the book moving along i guess

comment & vote

I'm gonna be updating imagine again soon if you wanna go check that out👀

also the title made me think of i love you by billie and now I'm sad so:)