Hear Me Out

*Ariana's POV*

   She whipped herself around and raced out of the side door. I was completely lost as I tried to process what had just happened. What did she see? What did she think? Fuck!

I made my way out the door after her. I could feel eyes on my, people were always watching, so I kept a slow steady pace, disputes how fast my blood was pumping through my head.

   By the time I had made it outside, the ally way was completely empty. My heart dropped to my stomach as I ran after her, calling out her name and praying she would hear me out.

I sadly knew that even if she did hear me, she didn't want to discuss anything with me after what she thought she saw. But if she could just hear me out, she would know and understand everything.

I sighed deeply, easily losing hope. Universe, please? You gave her to me once. Please, please give her to me again.

Not caring enough to grab a body guard, I slowly made my way to my favorite thinking spot out in the city. I had a small bench where I'd always come to think. I knew it was dangerous to be out in park at night, especially in LA, but I just needed to clear my head.

As I approached the bench, I noticed somebody was already sitting there. So much for alone time I thought to myself, turning around to go god knows where.

I heard a sniffle. Whoever it was had been crying. I feel you buddy I walk over, hoping to sympathize and ease the pain of their issues by relating them to my own.

I made my way closer until they pulled out their phone. The dim light managed to light up y/n's face just enough for me to know it was her. I quietly got closer, begging the universe to make this work out well for me, just this once.

"Hear me out," I whispered, praying she'd just stay and listen.

"You can't use people like that okay? You already said that it was nothing. I don't know why I'm even trying at this point. I give up. I'm done." She got up and began to walk away.

Wait what? No slap? No name calling? No listening? Just that and walking away?

"Y/n," I gently grabbed her arm. "It's not what you think."

"What a cliche," she mumbled.

"Really though. I mean it. Whatever you saw was taken out of context, I swear!"

She turned to me and sighed. "Get it out."

"Thank you!!" I hugged her tightly.

"I never said I forgave you. I'm just going to hear you out is all."

"I know, but thank you still." I stepped back. "So I'm assuming you saw Troye?"

She only nodded.

"Well we were just hugging, okay? I uhh... I can't tell you what we were doing before, and I know that sounds bad, but it's not at all what you think. Just, come back to the party with me, and I can explain every. I swear!

"I'm not really in a party mood, no offense."

"It's not exactly the party we are going to, we just have to head back there really quick. I promise, I'll explain everything there.