Chapter 41

"I can't believe it. " A voice said, apparently shocked.

Another voice squealed, "A cute boy's love story!!"

"What?"

"Go away noisy voices." I moaned, flipping onto my back, pulling the covers over me. The bright light was annoying, and so was the voices.

"You have to wake up. Now!" A voice demanded, suddenly I felt something heavy land on my stomach. Pain went through my body, and I immediately got up and pushed that heavy thing.

I rubbed my eyes, slowly opening them. I blinked, Risa was grinning at me. "Morning!"

"Ouch. That hurt!" Mika was on the floor. Yui was already helping her up.

I squinted my eyes at them. "What are you three doing here.." I turned to look at my table clock, "At 5AM?!" I growled, I took my covers and pulled it over me, as I layed on my bed again.

"Bu-but. Kai.." Yui's voice spoke, and I sat up again. "Oh!"

I stared at her, "What about him?"

Mika was grinning, "Excited huh."

I glared at her. "It's like 5 in the morning!"

She started laughing out loud, soon Risa wasn't able to control it either, and started laughing aswell. Yui was the only was smiling at me. "What's funny?"

"You." Another deep voice answered. The girls looked behind; Blake was leaning by the doorway. "You're so stupid."

"Whatever. I'm going back to bed. It's too early!" I was trying to get to sleep, when i relalized something. We came in after dawn, and I was sure it's past 5am. So why am I waking up at 5am?!

I sat up again. "I slept the whole day?!"

Mika and Risa stopped laughing, after looking at my horrified face, they laughed again. Even Blake was sniggering. Atleast Yui wasn't, Oh. She's chuckling.

I was irritated now. "Seriously, What's so funny?"

Blake shook his head, "Kai's waiting downstairs. Now. You both should stop messing with him. That's my job. "He smirked, after scolding the two. That idiot.

"Woah. That's new. Haha. Not really." Mika said, jumping in my bed. "sooooorry!" She suddenly hugged me.

I looked at Risa, who was grinning. "We're messing with you dude."

"What?"

Yui ran towards my desk, taking my table clock. She gave it to me. "Mika thought it'd be fun to see your reaction."

I held the clock in my hand, and then I slowly looked at Mika who was hugging me. "Oh no..you didn't!" They messed with my alarm clock, making me think I've slept a whole day.

Mika hugged me tighter. "I'm sorry! I'm just so happy."

My face scrunched up in confusion. "Happy about what?"

Risa and Yui now both sat on my bed, and Mika loosened her hug. "Kai."

Mika wagged her eyebrows at me. "About time, don't ya think so?"

Trying to hide my blush, I pried her arms off me. "Mika. Get off. You're killing me!"

"Oh! Look! He's blushing!" Risa pointed out, and my hands immediately went to my face as I tried to cover my already deep red face.