Part 7

"IS my meeting with Mrs. Cabello are ready?" Lauren asked when she get in to her car, calling Ally.

"Yes Lauren it's ready."

"Good, I'll meet you there."

"Sure."

And Lauren sped off.

THEY troubled getting in the CG when the security stopped them from entering. So Ally immediately steps in.

"We had a meeting with the CEO."

"But ma'am the one with you is not allowed in the upper floor."

"Ms. Ally gave them my ID."

"Are you sure?"

"This is urgent, fuck them off."

"Okay if you say so, this will cause papz," and she took Lauren's ID and present it to the security.

"I don't care and it's not time for that."

Once the security saw the ID they both gasped and immediately asked for forgiveness and made a way to them quickly and with security.

When they get into the CEOs office in the 17th floor, Ally was the one who talk to the secretary and said they had an appointment with the CEO and the secretary let them in with a confuse look while looking at the teenager beside Ally.

"Ms. Ally come in, I've been waiting for you," and she saw the raven haired beside Ally and her brow raise up, "who is she, your sister? Glad you didn't get trouble of getting in."

"She is not my sister, I'm her guardian and yes we got trouble from entering but its okay now because she's cleared."

"What do you mean?"

And Lauren steps in and raised her hand to stop Ally from explaining, "its okay Ms. Ally I got iy from here."

"Yes, Ms. Lauren."

And Sinuhe show a confuse look at Ally then to the raven haired named Lauren, especially when she saw Ally showed some respect to the teenager like she was in authority than Ally.

"Will you let us sit Mrs. Cabello?"

"O-Of course, come sit down."

And they went to the sofa and seated.

"Can you motion your secretary to not interrupt us?"

And Sinuhe Cabello looked at to Ally.

"It will explain later, this is urgent."

And Sinuhe nod, she stood and pushed the button in the intercom, "I don't want any disturbance until my guest went out, cancel all my appointments."

"Yes ma'am."

And Sinuhe went back to the sofa, crossed her legs this time.

"Now I already knew where she took her features, Camila looks like you," Lauren started.

"How did you know my daughter?" Sinuhe asked still confused.

"She's my girlfriend actually."

And Ally widened her eyes when she heard it but she trusted her boss so she didn't mind.

"Ally, who really is this kid..?"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Cabello I forgot to introduce you, she is Lauren Michelle Jauregui, CEO and owner of Jauregui Corp. she actually set this meeting to discuss some matters with you privately."

Lauren raise her left eyebrow when she noticed Mrs. Cabello's reaction, "you can't believe it, don't you? Is that because it's hard to believe that I can handle JC in this young age? Looks like you forgot, don't judge a businessman by its outside features."