Part 2

"LAUREN I already found a condo where you can stay, I already checked every detail and as what you've said, not far from the school and not far from here, you don't have to worry and regarding the Vives, it's still on process."

"I know they will oppose."

"Yes Lauren, they did, they found it injustice the Board wants your permission if you want them to talk to the Vives."

"Tell them that it's up to them, it's their decision not mine, but also tell them to make wise decision not just they were friends with the Vives, they must decide what's good for their company and to their employees."

"Okay Lauren, I will tell them," and she jot it down in her tickler.

"Good, uhm—did you include a person who can stay in my condo? I want one."

"I know you will open it up, yes Lauren I already found one."

"That's good."

"But we had a little problem."

"Tell me."

"She can't stay in your condo 24hrs."

"Why is that, I know there is a reason."

"There is because she's still a student, it was just her part time."

"That's fine with me, as long as there is a person in the condo."

"Yes Lauren."

"Hey do you get my uniform? My school works?"

"Yes, I have it in my desk, just give me a sec I will get it," when Lauren nod she immediately get the things Lauren asked her.

Lauren waited for Ally to get her things for school, when she notice her entering in her office she asked her, "Ms. Ally did you ask when is she available?"

"Yes Lauren, she'll be there later."

"That was good," and she look up and she saw her uniform, she even raise her left brow when she saw it, "did they really wear that one in Miami High?" (A/N: Let's just presume that Miami High is wearing a uniform.)

"Yes."

"Woah—great..." she was speechless, there's no way she can wear a women's shoes now that the uniform skirt is above knee length.

And Ally noticed Lauren's discomfort, "don't worry Laur you can wear a rubber shoes, I already asked their permission and guess what they don't mind if the students wear a rubber shoes as long as they're wearing the prescribed school uniform and f...

And Ally noticed Lauren's discomfort, "don't worry Laur you can wear a rubber shoes, I already asked their permission and guess what they don't mind if the students wear a rubber shoes as long as they're wearing the prescribed school uniform and follow the rules and regulations in the school."

And Lauren sighed in relief, "great, so Monday? 7am isn't it?"

"Yes, because the school gate closes at 7:10."

"Okay, I got it."

"Is there anything you need or ask?" and she put down Lauren's school things in the sofa.

"I'll call via intercom if I need one but for now, none, thank you Ms. Ally."

"You're welcome," and she left the office.

Lauren stood and went to the sofa where her school things placed by Ally. She took one of the Math Book and she scanned the pages and raise a brow, "hm there's nothing to worry about," she said with ease since Math is her favourite aside from English and she continue her exploration.