The Man next door 💓

Back to me.
     There was so much noise. Can't I get enough sleep? It was a Saturday morning. I needed the sleep. I planned on sleeping all through the morning, wake up at noon, eat lunch, watch some TV, eat dinner then sleep till the next morning. I didn't plan on going to church the next day.
I believed in personal relationship with God not attending every Sunday service. I attended when I felt like going to church.

      'What's all the ruckus for'? I asked Ruth who just stepped in. "Christain's next door now".'He just moved in'.
'Which Christian'? I asked. 'Which other christain do you know?' She replied sarcastically. She knew I had a big crush on him.
'Hurry let's go out and help him. It's not friendly if we watch him unpack alone'.
We aren next door neighbor's now, she laughed, gently hitting me.
     I smiled😊 this is perfect. I rushed up the stairs to take my bath and paste. I wasn't gonna look unkept for my new neighbor. I wanted a very good first impression 😂.

   'Where are you?' Ruth screamed
    'Almost done' I replied quickly checking myself again in the mirror to make sure my face was in perfect condition. I ran down the stairs to meet Ruth. 'All these, for one person'. Ruth looked thoroughly at me and chuckled.
'Why are you laughing? 'Is there anything wrong with what I am wearing? 'Should I go change? 'It's probably too much'. I said quite restless.
'lets go Devine, you look okay'. Ruth replied and dragged me outside.

   *AT CHRISTIAN'S HOUSE*
      'Hey Christian', Ruth spoke to Christian as she entered the house. Ruth, back so soon? 'Where's Devine'? 'You said she would tag along. Christian asked Ruth.
'Devine🤔 she was right behind me.'
Saying that, she stepped outside. There I was, in front of the door, contemplating on what I would say, do and how he would respond to me. After that night, I don't know what else would happen.

'Devine, seriously? Ruth said interrupting my thought. I could see how irritated she was at my action. I quickly joined her inside.
'Devine!!! 'Where have you been'? I've been waiting for you!! Christian said excitedly. I didn't really understand why he was that excited.
I didn't care, I couldn't stop staring. I really had to learn to act normal around him.
Devine? He called again, bringing back to reality.
   Hey Christian, you're looking nice!! Oh God, did I just say that? Oh just kill me now, I need to disappear.
Nice house you've got here, Ruth interrupted, saving me again.
    'Thank you Ruth for the seventh time' Christian shouted and we all laughed.
The scenario was awkward as Christian was always calling me around to help him
Ruth had to excuse herself.

      So 'Devine, tell me about yourself', I was reluctantly dragged to the chair by Christian. He was uncomfortably close to me. I wished he would come closer.
Um, I'm Devine, you know that. I'm from California. What else do you need to know?
I asked. Short of words to say.
Ever dated? That question through me off balance.
Yeah I have. It's quite personal you know...I replied a little bit sad.
   I'm sorry, he said as he came closer, held my hands, looked into my eyes. And again kissed my forehead.
Like what exactly does he want. This is pure seduction!!!!!!
   Due to overwhelming emotions that no one understands, I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back, harder and harder until I almost fell off my chair. He hugged me for a while and none of us agreed to let go until that God- forsaken person broke our romantic connection by knocking on the door!!!!! I didn't want that moment to end but the knocking persisted.
     'Who's there!!! Christian shouted as he walked towards the door holding my hands... It's me!!! That voice sounded annoyingly familiar. It was Angela.
    He immediately let go of my hands. As shocked as I was, I stepped out before Angela could even say a word to me, I was sure it wasn't pleasant. I felt betrayed. I felt like a pawn. I could hear him shouting my name behind me but I still didn't stop until I got my house,
    Next door neighbor he was!!!!! I said under my breath as I laid on bed to catch some sleep. At least that was one thing that wouldn't let me go.

A/N
   Thanks for reading, you still Haven't voted or commented. Please help me out here.
Vote by hitting the star button under and leave a comment. You'll be doing real good.

Thanks for reading,  more Still ahead.
Forgive my pace.